Lil Dirty has a new nickname

YoloinOhio

Just now, uninja said:

Other than his lackluster job fielding kicks and punts I feel like he always comes up big when his number is called. 

He was downright unstoppable against Miami in 2020 and against the Pats on 2021. Feel like he needs targets more than anything but this offense always has so many mouths to feed. 

Again Nobody said he doesn’t play well when given the chance

But it’s completely different to do it week in and week out for an entire season or Just turn up big for a few games

He’s been here for four years and if they only made him a big part of the game plan twice maybe it’s cause he’s not always consistent… Day-to-day consistency is key in the NFL

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because stats talk

Johnson is coming off 1000 yards… McKenzie doesn’t have 1000 yards in four total seasons here

he has the talent he needs to produce

Diontae Johnson got hosed. He has two years to build value  with Mitch Trubisky and Pickett throwing him the ball, he needs to fire his agent

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Hearing these practice reports about McKenzie, who we just signed for a 2yr/$8M deal, and then reading that Diontae Johnson just got a 2yr/$36M dollar extension...

McKenzie is the #3 WR on this team at best. Diontae Johnson is the #1 in Pittsburgh. Apples to oranges.

20 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

McKenzie is the #3 WR on this team at best. Diontae Johnson is the #1 in Pittsburgh. Apples to oranges.

Sure.. All I'm saying is reviews from practice about McKenzie have been amazing.. and if that continues, having him at 2 yrs/8M vs Diontae Johnson, a similar player, albeit more proven, could be quite the feather in the cap for Beane. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

"Non-douche Beasley"

Beasley was not a douche. He was a fine person and super slot receiver who helped continue drives in a major way. He even refused to take a non proven shot so he could insure that he stayed on the field. Your dislike for Beasley seems to be political which doesn't belong here. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Beasley was not a douche. He was a fine person and super slot receiver who helped continue drives in a major way. He even refused to take a non proven shot so he could insure that he stayed on the field. Your dislike for Beasley seems to be political which doesn't belong here. 

Beasley did what was asked of him between the lines and he played a big part in Josh Allen's development.

My dislike for Beasley is not political (so take that crap to a place where people actually fall for it).  My dislike for Beasley is because he's a friggin' douchebag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Beasley did what was asked of him between the lines and he played a big part in Josh Allen's development.

My dislike for Beasley is not political (so take that crap to a place where people actually fall for it).  My dislike for Beasley is because he's a friggin' douchebag.

Well, I'm glad that your dislike for Beasley is not in any way political. It would be a shame to have any political statements pop up here. Anyway, why do you think Beasley is a friggin' douchebag? 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, I'm glad that your dislike for Beasley is not in any way political. It would be a shame to have any political statements pop up here. Anyway, why do you think Beasley is a friggin' douchebag? 

Go amuse yourself in PPP.  I don't have time for your crap.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

I think he’s saying we made a good deal. And the Steelers overpaid for the drop machine. 

Johnson only dropped 5 balls last year The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sure.. All I'm saying is reviews from practice about McKenzie have been amazing.. and if that continues, having him at 2 yrs/8M vs Diontae Johnson, a similar player, albeit more proven, could be quite the feather in the cap for Beane. 

I was very surprised LD took that deal, he needs more looks.  I hope he blows up this year.  I wouldn’t take DJ for a vet min deal, the guy is a flat out drive killer.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Go amuse yourself in PPP.  I don't have time for your crap.

Is Gugny some kind of code for Grand Torino? I haven't played in PPP since October of 2020. The totality of the man buns and worship of a White Hispanic girl who looked like John Elway became too much. Once again, why did/do you consider Beasley a douchebag? Please answer rather than trying to turn this conversation political and avoid stating your case. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.