Lil Dirty has a new nickname

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No sir.  Muscle Hamster is Maurice Jones Drew.

Edit:  I see they added Little to it.   Still cant get on board.

I also thought Doug Martin was semi-original "Muscle Hamster."

In any case, if I was McKenzie, I'd probably choose "Lil Muscle Hamster" over "Lil Dirty."

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Hearing these practice reports about McKenzie, who we just signed for a 2yr/$8M deal, and then reading that Diontae Johnson just got a 2yr/$36M dollar extension...

His barbeque joint in South Florida makes Billions I tell ya! Billions!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hearing these practice reports about McKenzie, who we just signed for a 2yr/$8M deal, and then reading that Diontae Johnson just got a 2yr/$36M dollar extension...

I'm no contract expert.. but with Beasley gone and how well he played last year you would have thought mckenzie would get a bit more in comparison to other players. 

2 minutes ago, ßookie_tech said:

I think he’s saying we made a good deal. And the Steelers overpaid for the drop machine. 

This. 

McKenzie still has to show he can do it for an entire season, but McKenzie at $4M vs Johnson at $18M is good cap management in my book. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Because stats talk

Johnson is coming off 1000 yards… McKenzie doesn’t have 1000 yards in four total seasons here

he has the talent he needs to produce

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

he has the talent he needs to produce

Other than his lackluster job fielding kicks and punts I feel like he always comes up big when his number is called. 

He was downright unstoppable against Miami in 2020 and against the Pats on 2021. Feel like he needs targets more than anything but this offense always has so many mouths to feed. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.