Hall of Fame Game tonight 8pm NBC

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s been a long 171 days my friends. We made it. Football is back. 

ok it’s not great football but it’s like a glass of water in a desert.

Any sickos betting on this one? LV -2.5

Its one step closer to real football.  I would say its more like a drop of water in a glass in a desert.

Still remember watching Priest Holmes in the 4th quarter of a preseason ripping 20 yard run after 20 yard run for the Ravens.  A few years later gets his shot in KC and the rest is history.  Fred Jackson was a preseason monster for a few years before he got his shot.  Every now and again you see guys make plays who when given a chance on Sundays never look back.  Give me some tackle football.

The Hall of Fame game suuuuuuuuucks.

Yes, it's officially the return of football. And in terms of the production on NBC -- the pre-game, the audio, the graphics -- it looks and feels like football....until the game starts.

Even by preseason standards, this game is a big old stink-o-rama.

Any players of consequence or tenure will not be playing tonight. It's gonna be a 3rd string vs practice squad battle of the no-names. Exciting if you're a Raiders or Jaguars fan or the parents of the players involved, but that's about it.

I'll watch approximately 8 minutes of the game just to see "NFL football", be quickly reminded of how boring and awful it is, and switch to something else.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but yuck yuck yuck.

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Hall of Fame game suuuuuuuuucks.

Yes, it's officially the return of football. And in terms of the production on NBC -- the pre-game, the audio, the graphics -- it looks and feels like football....until the game starts.

Even by preseason standards, this game is a big old stink-o-rama.

Any players of consequence or tenure will not be playing tonight. It's gonna be a 3rd string vs practice squad battle of the no-names. Exciting if you're a Raiders or Jaguars fan or the parents of the players involved, but that's about it.

I'll watch approximately 8 minutes of the game just to see "NFL football", be quickly reminded of how boring and awful it is, and switch to something else.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but yuck yuck yuck.

What you don't think people are excited about the Zay Jones revenge game?

Josh Allen's delayed handshake highlight of the Hall of Fame game.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Weather delay on this game is going to kill the ratings. I can’t imagine too many people will stick around for long. 

Lighten up people, it’s GOT to be better than the Pro-Bowl!     😂

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.