Here it is -Buffalo Bills 2021 Season Highlights from NFL Films

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

btw, Chris Collinsworth was WRONG! Josh’s hurdle over the Chief didn’t make the cut. 🤣

Chandman, I’m 2 minutes in and had to stop and do 50 pushups.  LETS GO, LETS GO!!!!!!!!

God, I want to destroy the Rams in the opener.  Friday morning, it’s we’ve ARRIVED!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

Didn't Beasley used to do that?

I think Feliciano was the one who started it, not sure who says it now.

EDIT: there was another video similar to this one, where Josh was firing everyone up pregame and when they broke and headed to the field, Feliciano could be seen shouting that line in a high-pitched yell. Then someone else followed it, not sure who that was, but could’ve been Beasley or Knox.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

Geeze - if I did that, I'd wouldn't get back to the video for about 50 days!

Yeah it was 100 years ago, but had the St. Francis push up record until some schlep did half ups and beat me by a couple.

chest to the floor baby and locked elbows.  It’s the old wrestler in me.  Now I’m just a middle aged guy trying to be healthy.

I’m going to on a break watch the rest and probably do 300 more.  (Not at all in one time).

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

NFL Films has retroactively called the 2021 WTF team the Commanders.

Don't ask me why I know this (because I honestly don't know why I ever searched for them) but for the longest time when you would search "washington co" in google it would show "Washington Commanders" in the dropdown.  As soon as you hovered over "Washington Commanders" it would autocomplete the search bar with "Washington Football Team".

It appears like they fixed it now though.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:52 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well done.  Thankfully we didnt have to watch the infamous 13 seconds abomination, handled well.   Who is that screeching high pitched "I Love you Josh"?   Is that Poyer?

It was usually Feliciano and Beasley

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/4/2022 at 2:07 PM, Stank_Nasty said:

i cant even really describe the feeling i get anytime i watch highlights of the divisional.... its like i become physically and mentally paralyzed while also getting sick to my stomach. its just so awful.

I’ll never get over this game even if we win the Super Bowl next year. I’ll be thinking in my head “it could’ve been 2.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.