Training Camp practice 8/4

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Is it me or does McDonalds just not taste that good anymore......especially the Big Mac meat

I felt that about mighty taco a long time ago.  I use to love mighty taco when I was younger.  I havent touched that place in a long time because its gross.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Lol on the Shakir “touchdown” he was like two seconds late on his release from the LOS (and still burned Lewis).

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Play design. 

I think I remember in his highlights around the draft that, that was something that he did that kind of stuck out.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's considered the "slot"?

I think there may have been a receiver, wider, off camera. Just a guess.  Or maybe people are using "slot" to mean a relatively small split off the tackle, as opposed to being literally "wide" out.  Also a guess.  

I had the same thought as you.  I kept looking at whoever was just off the tackle and looked like he was set a yard off the LOS.   But when I finally saw the route, I was glad I kept looking for Shakir, because it really was a nice route.  Crisp, evaded the early contact and then made the deep cut back, all really efficient, creating the opportunity for Josh to lay it into him.  Beautiful. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.