Training Camp practice 8/4

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Von Miller and Ed Oliver are going to get this D fired up this season.

It's going to start with the DL and meet back to the 2 Safeties who are always fired up.

My anticipation can't be contained for the Rams game.

I’m legit in agreement.

This line, LB corp and D backfield just seem like they might be a notch below All Time Great status which bodes incredibly well when you add the O.

27 minutes ago, K-9 said:

He’s inside a WR to his left, so yeah.

18 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I think there may have been a receiver, wider, off camera. Just a guess.  Or maybe people are using "slot" to mean a relatively small split off the tackle, as opposed to being literally "wide" out.  Also a guess.  

I had the same thought as you.  I kept looking at whoever was just off the tackle and looked like he was set a yard off the LOS.   But when I finally saw the route, I was glad I kept looking for Shakir, because it really was a nice route.  Crisp, evaded the early contact and then made the deep cut back, all really efficient, creating the opportunity for Josh to lay it into him.  Beautiful. 

He was the farthest WR on the left side.  You can count 11 players in plain view.

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He's a slot receiver, so wherever he's at is the slot... obviously.

The moving slot position...

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I’m legit in agreement.

This line, LB corp and D backfield just seem like they might be a notch below All Time Great status which bodes incredibly well when you add the O.

My anticipation of the DL being much more disruptive than we have seen in the past, I'm wondering if it eventually results in a change

of scheme for the whole D.  If that does happen, I wonder how long it takes Frazier to implement some changes and what those could be.

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Your dietary preferences and your name/avatar do not square in my mind.

When I think of the Italian diet, I think of fresh fish, vegetables, olive oil, fresh pasta, red wine....The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most renowned in the world.

Unless you're one of those Ameri-Italians, where it's more like a chicken parm cutlet the size of a soccer ball, not visible on the plate due to being drowned in spaghetti, red sauce, melted cheese, pork sausage, and meatballs, with sides of tripe and arancini and a jumbo Diet coke.

*****, now I'm hungry.

Chefs-Restaurant-Meatballs-scaled-e15816

Change the Diet Coke to Pepsi and I'm all in.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Elam struggling as expected by a lot of people. Can't count on him to start the season.

Where'd this info come from?   Struggling?    There haven't been reports of PBUs and INTs, for sure, but I don't think he's getting beaten any more than a lot of guys.   Am I wrong about that?    

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

He's a slot receiver, so wherever he's at is the slot... obviously.

See, This makes it very simple, now everyone can understand… 😁👍

10 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Where'd this info come from?   Struggling?    There haven't been reports of PBUs and INTs, for sure, but I don't think he's getting beaten any more than a lot of guys.   Am I wrong about that?    

Ive heard mostly good things so I dont get that either.

• Agree 1

Seeing these interviews, thinking of something that feels different this year, this team seems comfortable in who they are now. Like this team has been this young up and coming team for a while and you could kind of feel that in interviews. Now it feels like they know who they are and they're not so much trying to be that as they are that and are more focused on the big goal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Elam struggling as expected by a lot of people. Can't count on him to start the season.

What are you talking about? 
there has been much positive info being reported on Elam. The kid has been stride for stride with Diggs frequently, to the point of Diggs getting in his face a couple days ago, 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.