Training Camp practice 8/4

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Yes. Johnson. It’s 6:50am West Coast and I am just taking my first sips of coffee. Brain function is not sufficient…

Good to see you posting here in a weak state.  You would not fit in well if you were at full capacity.

• Haha (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

Your dietary preferences and your name/avatar do not square in my mind.

When I think of the Italian diet, I think of fresh fish, vegetables, olive oil, fresh pasta, red wine....The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most renowned in the world.

Unless you're one of those Ameri-Italians, where it's more like a chicken parm cutlet the size of a soccer ball, not visible on the plate due to being drowned in spaghetti, red sauce, melted cheese, pork sausage, and meatballs, with sides of tripe and arancini and a jumbo Diet coke.

*****, now I'm hungry.

Chefs-Restaurant-Meatballs-scaled-e15816

Yeah, I'm American with Italian roots. I love eating in Italy and fully understand how ridiculous "Italian" food is in the States

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, really no body part should look like a penis, other than a penis.

Don’t be so narrow minded… 😂

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Is it me or does McDonalds just not taste that good anymore......especially the Big Mac meat

Not a McD guy (other than the fries and that St Patricks day shake which always brings back childhood memories) but the Big  Mac of my youth was 2 quarter pounder patties. It is now 2 of the cheeseburger patties. The sheer reduction of volume of mediocre meat may be what your taste buds are sensing...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.