Training Camp practice 8/4

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not at all. Seriously!

Your dietary preferences and your name/avatar do not square in my mind.

When I think of the Italian diet, I think of fresh fish, vegetables, olive oil, fresh pasta, red wine....The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most renowned in the world.

Unless you're one of those Ameri-Italians, where it's more like a chicken parm cutlet the size of a soccer ball, not visible on the plate due to being drowned in spaghetti, red sauce, melted cheese, pork sausage, and meatballs, with sides of tripe and arancini and a jumbo Diet coke.

*****, now I'm hungry.

Chefs-Restaurant-Meatballs-scaled-e15816

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I love that this camp discussion has devolved into a discussion of the comparative merits of fast food and fruit. 

Good times.

This has to be sarcasm, right?

I hope so, 😂

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I do eat a lot of fruit but I'm not a effing rabbit.  I need real food too....because I have a competition in September.

so your only food choices are fruit and mcds?   i have a feeling you're going to lose a foot someday.

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

just a side note. I wonder how the training camp live music playlist is made. Could be input from players. I just wonder how much thought goes into it. Does anyone here know?

m

I’m thinking they discussed the options over a Mediterranean meal with a fruit and cheese desert, and of course a nice glass Chianti, 😁👍

Edited by Don Otreply
Y
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, teef said:

so your only food choices are fruit and mcds?   i have a feeling you're going to lose a foot someday.

I do eat veggies as well.  Pickles and onions come on double cheeseburgers.  

13 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Your food opinions are by far the worst I've ever heard. McDonald's, taco bell, ranch... 

If I don't have salsa, I'll use ranch on my tacos.

4 minutes ago, teef said:

you would think that looks like a penis.

Pull yours out and put it up against your computer screen with that photo and see how much they look the same.

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I do eat veggies as well.  Pickles and onions come on double cheeseburgers.  

If I don't have salsa, I'll use ranch on my tacos.

Pull yours out and put it up against your computer screen with that photo and see how much they look the same.

Teef is hung like a Brahma bull, 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CapeBreton said:

Damn Crowder is having an awful camp, I actually thought he might be an upgrade to Beasley but now he's looking like a fringe player. 

Can you imagine just how hard it is to transition from the Jets organization to the Bills organization?  The dude hasn’t had to try this hard in years…😂

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Just now, whorlnut said:

Anybody got anything football related? Please and thank you…

Hmmm? Well not really 😂

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

just a side note. I wonder how the training camp live music playlist is made. Could be input from players. I just wonder how much thought goes into it. Does anyone here know?

m

I don’t know but did you see Foxy Knoxy’s IG post last night?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.