Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh is a boring interview. Too humble and 

True to a point for Josh but I'll tell you one guy I really can't bring myself to endure being interviewed or having press conferences is McDermott. Love him as our head guy in B-lo but so damn vanilla and cliché. 

Edited by jaybills
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jaybills said:

True to a point for Josh but I'll tell you one guy I really can't bring myself to endure being interviewed or having press conferences is McDermott. Love him as our head guy in B-lo but so damn vanilla and cliché. 

McDermott IS more interesting when not in press conferences. 

I think he believes it is a necessary evil but does not want to be there but has to be there per league rules.

He is at least polite about unlike one douchbag GM/HC.

On Kyle Brandt some have same issue they have with Bills fans which are also fans of other teams.

I have been a Green Bay fan since 90s but never cheered for them against Buffalo even if Bills were out of playoff race and Green Bay needed that game for playoff seeding. I have no Packers swag but probably would if I lives closer like the job offer I had in Minneapolis. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Well that is a podcast to avoid. Even Josh's presence can't make up for the douchebag. 

Don’t mince words Gunner, tell us what you really think, 😂

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Personally I find him the most irritating and childish talking head on any of the networks. I get that he says nice things about the Bills and yet I still can't bring myself to like anything about him. 

Cmon man he's funny!  The draft speech was a riot!  Enjoy the good press while we got it!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Kyle Brandt is a national treasure.   I’m genuinely concerned that someone could dislike him so much. 

His Bills fandom is a shtick.. He likes good football and passionate fans, so he likes us, but he’s not a Bills fan.  I could care less. 

Thank goodness for him and GMFB.. I’m not trying to watch ESPN’s trash morning shows or Skip & Shannon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Kyle Brandt is a national treasure.   I’m genuinely concerned that someone could dislike him so much. 

His Bills fandom is a shtick.. He likes good football and passionate fans, so he likes us, but he’s not a Bills fan.  I could care less. 

Thank goodness for him and GMFB.. I’m not trying to watch ESPN’s trash morning shows or Skip & Shannon. 

He is a Bills fan now but not type of fan who will stay a fan thru multiple year drought nor type who will stay behind and become sour and bitter taking shots at Bills every day.

6 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Gunner, other than Chris Berman, who truly was sincere through our pre Superbowl era & SB era.

Name any other talking head who has remotely supported, the Bills at any point for as long as Brandt? Justifiably so BTW.

Yeah, he's goofy, way too jacked up. I agree, it's the new age, like it or not. Flavor of the month?

But this guy has stayed the course a while to a team who has infamously & historically has not won the big one. 

Let's take what we can get, perceived shill or not. 

Saying nice stuff about the Bills doesn't counter balance the purile behaviour. I find him genuinely insufferable. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Saying nice stuff about the Bills doesn't counter balance the purile behaviour. I find him genuinely insufferable. 

I respect and appreciate your knowledge of the game and that you have chosen to be a Bills fan despite living on the other side of the globe. However, I have to disagree with your take on this one. Kyle has a schtick that works fantastically and is one of my favorite media personalities in sports.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I respect and appreciate your knowledge of the game and that you have chosen to be a Bills fan despite living on the other side of the globe. However, I have to disagree with your take on this one. Kyle has a schtick that works fantastically and is one of my favorite media personalities in sports.

I think more Bills fans would feel the way I do about him if it wasn't for the fact that he is so unashamedly pro-Bills. And I do respect that he was on the bandwagon before it really got rolling. But his "schtick" as you put it.... man it reminds me of middle school.

Edited by GunnerBill

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Personally I find him the most irritating and childish talking head on any of the networks. I get that he says nice things about the Bills and yet I still can't bring myself to like anything about him. 

I'm guessing most don't share your opinion, never heard anyone refer to him as that.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Simple solution, don't watch him.

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have never seen gun or downvoted like ease up guys

Ha my two most controversial opinions on these boards have been 1 - Kyle Brandt is a douche and 2 - (believe it or not) Nathan Peterman sucks. 

13 minutes ago, billrooter said:

I'm guessing most don't share your opinion, never heard anyone refer to him as that.

Simple solution, don't watch him.

I don't. Since Nate left I have given up with GMFB. He was the reason to watch. And my comment here was I won't listen to his podcast. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, jaybills said:

He prepares for them by studying Bill Belichick.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha my two most controversial opinions on these boards have been 1 - Kyle Brandt is a douche and 2 - (believe it or not) Nathan Peterman sucks. 

Lol, I think you may be forgetting a certain- “drafting Josh Allen will take down this entire regime, quote me if I’m wrong- I won’t be” take…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.