Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well that is a podcast to avoid. Even Josh's presence can't make up for the douchebag. 

Interesting.  I try to be on the fence about Brandt.. because at times I have questioned his sincerity about being a true supporter of the Bills vs. being a member of the media and is riding the bandwagon of the flavor of the day. 

However, I keep on coming back to him and genuinely enjoy his rallying calls for the Bills, his commentary on One Bills Live,  and it seems like his support of this organization (Beane, McDermott, Allan & Co) seems to be sincere and genuine and he wants to see the Bills. Buffalo, and it's fans win.  So his personality can be abrasive and over the top at times.. but I don't believe that qualifies him as a douchebag...  Quite frankly, I equate the douchebaggery to folks like Nick Wright and our ole pal Jerry Sullivan.....  

Anyhow Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bills92 said:

Interesting.  I try to be on the fence about Brandt.. because at times I have questioned his sincerity about being a true supporter of the Bills vs. being a member of the media and is riding the bandwagon of the flavor of the day. 

However, I keep on coming back to him and genuinely enjoy his rallying calls for the Bills, his commentary on One Bills Live,  and it seems like his support of this organization (Beane, McDermott, Allan & Co) seems to be sincere and genuine and he wants to see the Bills. Buffalo, and it's fans win.  So his personality can be abrasive and over the top at times.. but I don't believe that qualifies him as a douchebag...  Quite frankly, I equate the douchebaggery to folks like Nick Wright and our ole pal Jerry Sullivan.....  

Anyhow Go Bills!

Personally I find him the most irritating and childish talking head on any of the networks. I get that he says nice things about the Bills and yet I still can't bring myself to like anything about him. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 5

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Personally I find him the most irritating and childish talking head on any of the networks. I get that he says nice things about the Bills and yet I still can't bring myself to like anything about him. 

Get with the times Gramps!

rachel dratch television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh is a boring interview. Too humble and nice. 

He's gotten more comfortable opening up more even in team interviews, but if you ask dumb obvious team questions he's just going to give you the right answer that's what he does.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Gunner, other than Chris Berman, who truly was sincere through our pre Superbowl era & SB era.

Name any other talking head who has remotely supported, the Bills at any point for as long as Brandt? Justifiably so BTW.

Yeah, he's goofy, way too jacked up. I agree, it's the new age, like it or not. Flavor of the month?

But this guy has stayed the course a while to a team who has infamously & historically has not won the big one. 

Let's take what we can get, perceived shill or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Gunner, other than Chris Berman, who truly was sincere through our pre Superbowl era & SB era.

Name any other talking head who has remotely supported, the Bills at any point for as long as Brandt? Justifiably so BTW.

Yeah, he's goofy, way too jacked up. I agree, it's the new age, like it or not. Flavor of the month?

But this guy has stayed the course a while to a team who has infamously & historically has not won the big one. 

Let's take what we can get, perceived shill or not. 

Jim Rome has given us love for awhile.  

Mike Robinson was on the bandwagon before Brandt. 

Dan Orlovski has been a pretty strong supporter as well. Not in the same way as Brandt and MRob, but he’s on board 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

All the years that went by with all of us biztchen and moaning about the Bills not getting national coverage or mentions in the media,  and now they are getting what we were complaining about and people are complaining about it.  

FICKLE!!!!

DRINK IT IN MAN.....

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.