Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For those who have listened or watched this episode (I haven’t gotten to Josh’s part yet)… is he referring to JJ Watt (defensive player with brother who plays the same position) - if so, 🤭

Can only be a watt or Bosa right? No idea which of them is the way described..,

1 hour ago, turftoe said:

Josh almost was made to look a bit stupid. He struggled a bit on the Monica Lewinsky thing. I hope Kyle Brandt doesn’t make a habit out of trying to stump Josh. Embarrassed guests don’t need to keep coming back.

How so exactly?  It's the point of the part of the show.

Kyle is showing his age while Allen is showing his.  Allen was born the year that the scandal happened.

1 hour ago, turftoe said:

Josh almost was made to look a bit stupid. He struggled a bit on the Monica Lewinsky thing. I hope Kyle Brandt doesn’t make a habit out of trying to stump Josh. Embarrassed guests don’t need to keep coming back.

That’s the whole point of the segment. Kyle is old enough to be his dad. He shows pics of people from the 90s and Josh tries to figure it out as he wasn’t born until “96, then he shows cartoons to Kyle 

12 hours ago, DrDare said:

I get he's young but he's never heard of Alanis? really?

Not too surprising that he wouldn’t recognize her by her photo 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/14/2022 at 6:16 PM, turftoe said:

On 9/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, The Wiz said:

How so exactly?  It's the point of the part of the show.

Kyle is showing his age while Allen is showing his.  Allen was born the year that the scandal happened.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

That’s the whole point of the segment. Kyle is old enough to be his dad. He shows pics of people from the 90s and Josh tries to figure it out as he wasn’t born until “96, then he shows cartoons to Kyle 

Not too surprising that he wouldn’t recognize her by her photo 

He honestly shouldn't have given Josh the point he really carried him to the finish line on that one.

1 minute ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Episode 3

This week the interview felt a lot better more fluid.

26 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Cant believe he has never seen shawshank!

I agree but I'm not one to talk, I've never seen any of the godfather movies but probably the same deal with Josh. 

I'd rather watch a ***** movie that I like 1000 times rather than a movie in not interested in. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hilarious...

Josh Allen has been assigned to watch The Fugitive since he hasn't seen it.

That's a good one for sure.  Se7en would have been another good one.

Still amazes me how young he is with the stuff that he watched vs the stuff I watched.  I still know a lot of the newer stuff because I have kids but barely knowing Madonna and having the alternate guess of Christina Aguilera was a huge gap.

Just now, The Wiz said:

That's a good one for sure.  Se7en would have been another good one.

Still amazes me how young he is with the stuff that he watched vs the stuff I watched.  I still know a lot of the newer stuff because I have kids but barely knowing Madonna and having the alternate guess of Christina Aguilera was a huge gap.

He said he already watched Se7en. He hadn't seen the top 4.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.