Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

On 8/3/2022 at 3:35 PM, Bills92 said:

Interesting.  I try to be on the fence about Brandt.. because at times I have questioned his sincerity about being a true supporter of the Bills vs. being a member of the media and is riding the bandwagon of the flavor of the day.

definitely the latter but I still find him amusing

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

definitely the latter but I still find him amusing

I don't think so.  He started to get behind Allen his second season but was still critical of him.  That's when he started talking about "Sugar High" Josh then got behind him in season 3.  Most other people were still saying the usual stuff to put him down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Of course I won’t. I was just curious about who will. It seems everyone who’s some sort of name of any kind starts a podcast. Surely the market must be saturated soon? 

Yes, but how many of those everyone who’s some sort of name of any kind has JA17 as their weekly guest? 

If Josh on Brandt's show is half as good as Rodgers on McAfee it will be a weekly must listen.

27 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Of course I won’t. I was just curious about who will. It seems everyone who’s some sort of name of any kind starts a podcast. Surely the market must be saturated soon? 

No more saturated than all the crap on YouTube with everyone's hot take but there are enough people that still watch it.   And I'm not even taking "some sort of name" people.   I'm talking the average Joe making a reaction videos.

I do tend to find some of them fun to watch because they are fans of the other team and they sit there whining about how bad their team is while talking crap about Allen.

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.