Jordan Poyer elbow injury

YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You ever hit your funny bone?

Have you ever heard of anyone say "it's not that funny" when they hit their funny bone?  I haven't and think I am the first.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lol 😂. It’s not that deep.

Cow and horse ***** is deep.  Dogs don't defecate enough for it to be deep.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Have you ever heard of anyone say "it's not that funny" when they hit their funny bone?  I haven't and think I am the first.

Cow and horse ***** is deep.  Dogs don't defecate enough for it to be deep.

Cats say, "hold our beer ..."  https://www.zillow.com/homes/3854-Green-Rd-Bloomfield,-NY-14469_rb/31880003_zpid/

@teef

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Well that sucks. This team has been very lucky with injuries for the most part the last few years (sans Tre White), almost an anomaly really but you wonder if that luck is finally running out and a regression to the norm is coming this year on the injury front.

Either way might be time to tap the breaks on the SB hype vehicle in hopes of not jinxing this team any further.

Oh look.. more troll fear monger. 

Edited by Scott7975

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Quick question for the doctors on here. What is the estimated recovery time for amputation and then re-attachment without the elbow? 

depends if there is a concurrent splenectomy .... you know, a ruptured spleen can be common with an elbow injury

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

depends if there is a concurrent splenectomy .... you know, a ruptured spleen can be common with an elbow injury

so, then are you recommending amputation from the spleen up? That seems to be the safest course.

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

we deserve updates!!

should we be praying for him??

I believe we are still at phase 1: thoughts. May ramp it up to thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

so, then are you recommending amputation from the spleen up? That seems to be the safest course.

I believe we are still at phase 1: thoughts. May ramp it up to thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

of course, that would be my recommendation to reduce the risk of septic shock, hangnails, and excessive jock itch

otherwise he may not make it back at all .... 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
add

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

While I understand people saying cancel all remaining practices and camp, you really do need these sessions to get your team aligned and in the spot they need to be for week 1. Bills medical staff has been top notch at keeping guys healthy and preventive injury so I got faith with that. Hopefully it is a hyperextension as said so far.

Agreed. . . . after week one we will see many injuries across the league. "Football is a Violent Game"

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm not going to ask why you know that listing exists...

Hell of a sales pitch, though.

NEW KITCHEN

House is in hazardous condition due to debris and animal urine and feces. No direct showings allowed. Do not enter the property.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.