Jordan Poyer elbow injury

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, corta765 said:

While I understand people saying cancel all remaining practices and camp, you really do need these sessions to get your team aligned and in the spot they need to be for week 1. Bills medical staff has been top notch at keeping guys healthy and preventive injury so I got faith with that. Hopefully it is a hyperextension as said so far.

I agree with you that these practices are important, but having all key players healthy going into the season is also really important!

It's a delicate balance that the coaching and training staff have to pull off.

25 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

?

Unsure that's true

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s not 

Give me a list of medical conditions that are not major that is accompanied by visible pain in the elbow/arm area? Usually if you are having issues and pain, it’s almost always a ligament issue. The best we can hope for is a strain. 

Just now, Success said:

We have such depth that I feel like we can patch any hole for awhile.  Hoping for the best.

Depth is great in theory until you actually have to use it.

If Poyer does miss extended time into the regular season we'll find out what we have in some of these younger guys real fast given the first few months of schedule which still looks very daunting at present.

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Depth is great in theory until you actually have to use it.

If Poyer does miss extended time into the regular season we'll find out what we have in some of these younger guys real fast given the first few months of schedule which still looks very daunting at present.

Isn't depth actually useless until you have to use it?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Give me a list of medical conditions that are not major that is accompanied by visible pain in the elbow/arm area? Usually if you are having issues and pain, it’s almost always a ligament issue. The best we can hope for is a strain. 

Ulnar nerve bruise??? Something just about everyone has experienced at some point.

Everyone needs to stop playing Dr until we get solid news🤔

14 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Typical.  You're the one making the assertion, so demand other people "give you" data.  Why don't you give us data?  Provide a list of elbow injuries and explain why serious pain means serious injury in that joint, as opposed to the rest of the joints of the body where pain and severity aren't always linked?

21 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

The older you get, the easier it is to get injured.  Injuries can happen to anyone, but there is a higher probability the older you get.  The body is not made to last forever.

I have been waiting for terminator type body parts for a while. Holding out hope for fully robotic legs lol

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Ulnar nerve bruise??? Something just about everyone has experienced at some point.

Everyone needs to stop playing Dr until we get solid news🤔

Normally I don’t do these concerned injury posts. But from experience and seeing reports on people with elbow/arm injuries over the years.They usually don’t bring great news. There just isn’t many health issues in these areas of the body that are accompanied by intense pain that is typically minor. I will always hope for the best, but I’m definitely worried. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.