Darryl Talley's wife says Darryl is a serial cheater

Big Turk

4 hours ago, teef said:

we all knew who these guys were, even as fans.  they partied, did drugs, ran around with women.  fun to watch, but not exactly guys of high moral character.  they were young and on top of the world so i certainly get it.  being on the outside we knew it, and talley's wife was close to the situation so i'm sure she knew very much what she was getting into.  fine.  she liked the lifestyle and wanted to put with it.  the cheating continued, and she continued to put up with it.  couples have a number of reasons for not breaking up, and it's completely between them.  the moment you start posting your personal business online, you open yourself up to criticism.  what happened is between them, but don't act disgusted about it online when you've chosen to move forward with your marriage.

i don't know much about talley's wife, but i have seen a few things posted on here from her social media accounts:

1.  she thinks dawson knox is hot

2.  she missed the legs pinned behind your head type sex

3.  she put up with her husband chronically cheating 

she is who she is.  does this give darryl a pass for the type of person he is?  not at all, but it still doesn't stop her from being a moron.  both can be the case, and seems to be.

or maybe not everyone is the victim they want to portray themselves to be online.

she's not attacked only by talking about it, she's getting attacked by putting up with it and then talking about it. 

It's a bad look.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

yes.  it's a bad look when someone airs their personal business on social media.

It's also the only reason I have more than a handful of the Facebook friends I do.  I love that sh!t.

Just now, Gugny said:

It's also the only reason I have more than a handful of the Facebook friends I do.  I love that sh!t.

lol!  i don't do any social media, (other than here if you want to call it that) but we have a similar situation brewing here.  i had an employee that was with us for the last few years.  she had some issues when she was younger, but got her act together.  she was a single mom who finally go her own house and was on stable footing.

well...during the pandemic she met a guy.  they very quickly got into a relationship, got pregnant, got married, and moved in together.  they bought a new house, live stock, etc.  this all happened in about 6-8 months.  we all knew it was going to be a train wreck, but she was happy, so let her have it.  we let he go so we lost tough, but as you can now imagine, they're getting separated, and she is putting every single second of the breakup out on facebook.  my staff can't wait to let me know the details as they come up.  i feel bad she's going through it, but to broadcast such specific detail is disgusting.  she's asking for places to live, giving specifics of arguments, etc.  the women in my office have zero sympathy for her partially because of her decision making, but mostly how she's informing everyone of her personal business.  i don't know what the need is.  is someone looking for sympathy?  are they looking to play the victim?  

i've had some difficult personal situations in my life, and i keep that ***** as close the vest as possible.  i fix what's broken, i learn from it, and move on.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Probably currently reading Little Women.

maybe men are from mars, and women are from venus.

Just now, teef said:

lol!  i don't do any social media, (other than here if you want to call it that) but we have a similar situation brewing here.  i had an employee that was with us for the last few years.  she had some issues when she was younger, but got her act together.  she was a single mom who finally go her own house and was on stable footing.

well...during the pandemic she met a guy.  they very quickly got into a relationship, got pregnant, got married, and moved in together.  they bought a new house, live stock, etc.  this all happened in about 6-8 months.  we all knew it was going to be a train wreck, but she was happy, so let her have it.  we let he go so we lost tough, but as you can now imagine, they're getting separated, and she is putting every single second of the breakup out on facebook.  my staff can't wait to let me know the details as they come up.  i feel bad she's going through it, but to broadcast such specific detail is disgusting.  she's asking for places to live, giving specifics of arguments, etc.  the women in my office have zero sympathy for her partially because of her decision making, but mostly how she's informing everyone of her personal business.  i don't know what the need is.  is someone looking for sympathy?  are they looking to play the victim?  

i've had some difficult personal situations in my life, and i keep that ***** as close the vest as possible.  i fix what's broken, i learn from it, and move on.

maybe men are from mars, and women are from venus.

I had one actual friend who was also a FB friend.  He would get wrecked and put it ALL out there.  Very bitter about his ex-wife leaving him for years.  He was good for a nice rant a couple times/month.  But you had to see it when he posted it, because he'd nearly always delete it the next morning when he realized what he'd written.  Sadly, he committed suicide the day his ex-wife married the other guy.

I had a neighbor (we're not "friends," per se; but we know each other) post the other day something like, "isn't it funny when you're accused of cheating that the one accusing you is the real cheater?"  Then people started blasting her with "takes one to know one," comments.  She took that baby down the next day.

My newest saga is another actual friend of mine who met a girl 25 years younger than him online.  She is in the Philippines.  After 6 months, he traveled there to meet her and put a goddamn ring on her finger.  And this dude posts EVERYTHING.  Gee ... I wonder how this will turn out.  Better than anything on Netflix!

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had one actual friend who was also a FB friend.  He would get wrecked and put it ALL out there.  Very bitter about his ex-wife leaving him for years.  He was good for a nice rant a couple times/month.  But you had to see it when he posted it, because he'd nearly always delete it the next morning when he realized what he'd written.  Sadly, he committed suicide the day his ex-wife married the other guy.

I had a neighbor (we're not "friends," per se; but we know each other) post the other day something like, "isn't it funny when you're accused of cheating that the one accusing you is the real cheater?"  Then people started blasting her with "takes one to know one," comments.  She took that baby down the next day.

My newest saga is another actual friend of mine who met a girl 25 years younger than him online.  She is in the Philippines.  After 6 months, he traveled there to meet her and put a goddamn ring on her finger.  And this dude posts EVERYTHING.  Gee ... I wonder how this will turn out.  Better than anything on Netflix!

Dude, that is terrible.

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

there's a definite theme here:  people who make poor personal decision also have a tendency to put it all online when it goes wrong.  

your friend who committed suicide is really sad.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude, that is terrible.

The entire story is pretty crazy.  I'll use fake names ...

I have a very close friend, Mike who was married to Linda.  Mike would have people over all the time to do music stuff.  Most of the circle of friends were local musicians.

One guy, Bill, was there a lot.  

One night, Mike caught Bill banging Linda.  Long story, short ... the ended up getting divorced after Linda left Mike for Bill.

Then Linda married Bill.  They had a couple kids, but that marriage failed, too.  Linda had already found her next target and left Bill.

Bill is the one who killed himself the day Linda got married to #3.  His former inlaws (kids' grandparents) went to drop the kids off at Bill's after the wedding.  When they got there, there were police cars and an ambulance, so they kept driving (because the kids were in the car).

Very sad story.

Linda used Mike to pay for her bachelor's and master's degrees.

Then she used Bill to get the children she wanted (Mike didn't want kids).

Now she's using the current sap; probably getting a doctorate out of it.

At Bill's wake, she and her current husband sat near Mike and his current girlfriend.  She said to another guest ... and I sh!t you not ... "This is husband number one (pointing to Mike), that was husband number two (pointing to Bill's casket) and this is husband number three (pointing to her current husband)!

She is the devil.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I have a very close friend, Mike who was married to Linda.  Mike would have people over all the time to do music stuff.  Most of the circle of friends were local musicians.

One night, Mike caught Bill banging Linda.  Long story, short ... the ended up getting divorced after Linda left Mike for Bill.

Then Linda married Bill.  They had a couple kids, but that marriage failed, too.  Linda had already found her next target and left Bill.

Bill is the one who killed himself the day Linda got married to #3.  His former inlaws (kids' grandparents) went to drop the kids off at Bill's after the wedding.  When they got there, there were police cars and an ambulance, so they kept driving (because the kids were in the car).

Very sad story.

At Bill's wake, she and her current husband sat near Mike and his current girlfriend.  She said to another guest ... and I sh!t you not ... "This is husband number one (pointing to Mike), that was husband number two (pointing to Bill's casket) and this is husband number three (pointing to her current husband)!

She is the devil.

holy christ!   but to be real, did bill really not realize who he was marrying?   she was cheating on her first husband with him.   he kinda new the product he was buying.  

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Very sad story.

She is the devil.

Man that's a terrible person.

My childhood best friend killed himself because of a girl.  He was a stud high school wrestler and after he graduated....he stopped working out and put on a lot of weight.  She broke up with him because of it....she wasn't attracted to him anymore.  

She started dating another guy and he couldn't handle it.  He then took a Swiss Army knife and stabbed himself 11 times in the throat.  His mom tried to grab the knife and he ended up cutting her when she reached.

• Sad 1

Just now, teef said:

holy christ!   but to be real, did bill really not realize who he was marrying?   she was cheating on her first husband with him.   he kinda new the product he was buying.  

One would think, man.  But Bill wasn't much of a go-getter when it came to the workforce.  He just wanted to make music and somehow scrape by.  He really did love her, but I'm guessing that he chose to ignore the red flags because he knew she was a teacher on the rise with an already healthy salary.

It sucks, because other than banging one of his (and my) best friend's wife, Bill was a really likeable dude.  We were friends for years.  After that went down, I decided that any in-person hangouts with him/Linda ended.

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

One would think, man.  But Bill wasn't much of a go-getter when it came to the workforce.  He just wanted to make music and somehow scrape by.  He really did love her, but I'm guessing that he chose to ignore the red flags because he knew she was a teacher on the rise with an already healthy salary.

It sucks, because other than banging one of his (and my) best friend's wife, Bill was a really likeable dude.  We were friends for years.  After that went down, I decided that any in-person hangouts with him/Linda ended.

what a mess.  i suppose love can make you blind to even the most obvious flaws.  what in the world does mike think of all of this?

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Bill was banging your best friends wife or did I read that wrong?

1 minute ago, teef said:

I see what you did here.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

what a mess.  i suppose love can make you blind to even the most obvious flaws.  what in the world does mike think of all of this?

I was recently there.  I broke up a girl a few months ago because of her kids...that was it.  They are just disrespectful ****heads and I have a kid in which I didn't want to keep exposing that to him.  I saw these flaws early in her parenting and with the kids but I kept it going because I wanted to be with her....but then I had to take a step back.  

11 minutes ago, teef said:

Mike remarried after this.  A close friend of mine named Liz.  We would all hang out on most Saturday nights, just chilling and having a few drinks.  But Mike ALWAYS brought Linda up.  Always.  I pulled him aside more than once to tell him to knock it off.  He never got over her.  They were high school sweethearts.  Mike and Liz's marriage only lasted a couple years.  He's been dating another girl for about 8 years now and he no longer brings up Linda.  I don't see him much these days.  Started with the pandemic, but we've never reconnected since then.  I'll probably see him once every few months, if that.

Mike was very upset when Bill died.  He somehow managed to forgive Bill and remain friends (not hang out buddies) until Bill's death.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.