Darryl Talley's wife says Darryl is a serial cheater

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, teef said:

it might be the worst reference point for women ever...or anyone that age in a club.  people go to a club to dance, party and hook up.

I used to work at a water park when I was a teen and the retail girls would give handy's to the lifeguards because they thought they were sooooo hot.

So I view life that if any girl in the world sees a guy with his shirt off....she's giving him a handy.  It's probably where the "No shirt, no service" rule went into affect in restaurants and stores.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to work at a water park when I was a teen and the retail girls would give handy's to the lifeguards because they thought they were sooooo hot.

So I view life that if any girl in the world sees a guy with his shirt off....she's giving him a handy.  It's probably where the "No shirt, no service" rule went into affect in restaurants and stores.  

why do you ruin everything?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude, I see the world for what it is.  

I'll prove it to you.  I'll go to Walmart later today and I'll just take off my shirt.  I'll report back what happened.

So what you're saying is your gonna end up dating Rosanne Barr?

16 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Close but we are the manufacturer and not the distributor.  Also we make brown paper and not copy paper.  Brown paper makes cardboard.

Really? You work for a packaging company, it's either corrugated or paperboard. 

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

So what you're saying is your gonna end up dating Rosanne Barr?

No because she will cheat on me because a former DJ said so.

1 minute ago, Steve O said:

Really? You work for a packaging company, it's either corrugated or paperboard. 

Our biggest division is our containerboard division...which is a fancy term for brown box.

We make the giant brown paper rolls, send it to a box plant and they have a corrugator machine that layers the brown paper with the fluted paper together.

1 hour ago, teef said:

dude, this screams of a man who has been burned many times.  if your reference point of women is what you saw in clubs in your 20s, you need to re-evaluate.

Ignorance is bliss my man.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You see all women in the world the same based on what you witnessed as a DJ in a club when you were in their 20’s?  Wow.

I’ve bounced at strip clubs before.  I don’t view all the women in the world as them.

Quit denying it.  You’re scorned at the highest level.  

See...this is what you are missing.  I don't see "all" women this way, I simply understand that all women are capable of this given the right stimulus and right situation. She is never yours, it's only your turn.  Some are more resistant to it than others.  Ever see what happens at a bachelorette party?  I've seen probably hundreds in my days in the clubs, and suffice to say there are women who are "goody two shoes" normally that will do some pretty wild things in these type of moments.  Of course these are never discussed ever again...kinda like "Whatever happens at a bachelorette party stays at a bachelorette party" type thing. Although I was at a party thrown by friends once where a friend of a couple that had been married 6 or 7 years got a little too tipsy and blurted out something about the male stripper she banged at the bachelorette party in front of everyone as they had been talking about that night(obviously everyone else gave a tame version of what they did). He filed for divorce a few days later.  But yeah, you are right.  This stuff is so rare and never happens.  I've got a bridge in Kansas to sell you with oceanfront property...interested?

I would place money I've slept with more hot women than 98% of posters on the forum, so if that's what scorned is than OK, sure.  Most nights I had my pick of which woman I wanted to go home with and did zero work making that happen, they did the work for me.  Club DJ is like rock star on a lesser level, you should know having bounced there...which is also a job with high return rates on getting women. But keep pushing your blue pill narrative.  One day you'll wake up and realize it was all just a dream, right? You don't believe in any of this stuff. 😅

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude, I see the world for what it is.  

I'll prove it to you.  I'll go to Walmart later today and I'll just take off my shirt.  I'll report back what happened.

image.png.b0b313d720ddc139d9da56ddde5305e3.png

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Ignorance is bliss my man.

ignorance for who?  me or you?  you're the one who was burned bad enough that you can't bring yourself to trust any women.  it's pathologic with you.  if we've dated long enough, it's likely we've all been burned by someone before.  get over, move on and continue with your life.   this idea that all women are out to trick you is insane.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

See...this is what you are missing.  I don't see "all" women this way, I simply understand that all women are capable of this given the right stimulus and right situation. She is never yours, it's only your turn.  Some are more resistant to it than others.  Ever see what happens at a bachelorette party?  I've seen probably hundreds in my days in the clubs, and suffice to say there are women who are "goody two shoes" normally that will do some pretty wild things in these type of moments.  Of course these are never discussed ever again...kinda like "Whatever happens at a bachelorette party stays at a bachelorette party" type thing. Although I was at a party thrown by friends once where a friend of a couple that had been married 6 or 7 years got a little too tipsy and blurted out something about the male stripper she banged at the bachelorette party in front of everyone as they had been talking about that night(obviously everyone else gave a tame version of what they did). He filed for divorce a few days later.  But yeah, you are right.  This stuff is so rare and never happens.  I've got a bridge in Kansas to sell you with oceanfront property...interested?

I would place money I've slept with more hot women than 98% of posters on the forum, so if that's what scorned is than OK, sure.  Most nights I had my pick of which woman I wanted to go home with and did zero work making that happen, they did the work for me.  Club DJ is like rock star on a lesser level, you should know having bounced there...which is also a job with high return rates on getting women. But keep pushing your blue pill narrative.  One day you'll wake up and realize it was all just a dream, right? You don't believe in any of this stuff. 😅

You are so freaking dramatic and scorned.

I didn't say this stuff never happens.  I've seen it too but you are painting the same brush with all women whether you want to admit or not.  Some women cheat, some men cheat...duh.  

And then with these little snarky and pissy response because I don't agree with your scorned attitude.  The entire world doesn't run the way you think it does because in your small little world you've witnessed things.  

You are seriously bragging on an internet message board about sleeping with hot women and would "place money"?  What are you like 18 years old?  Grow up my god.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

ignorance for who?  me or you?  you're the one who was burned bad enough that you can't bring yourself to trust any women.  it's pathologic with you.  if we've dated long enough, it's likely we've all been burned by someone before.  get over, move on and continue with your life.   this idea that all women are out to trick you is insane.  

He has to be Angelo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

you really don't think anyone believes this right?  you sound like a man who has been treated poorly by a woman once or twice, and now your broken heart just can't trust anybody.  you can frame it as you being a guy who has plowed through women just to finally find out what their true make up is, but we know better.  you're just a hurt guy who can't stand to be hurt again.

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He has to be Angelo.

i'm willing to bet angelo had a much healthier outlook on the opposite sex.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

image.png.8b55b1bf61f3428369178d62a5fdb4af.png ???

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, teef said:

you really don't think anyone believes this right?  you sound like a man who has been treated poorly by a woman once or twice, and now your broken heart just can't trust anybody.  you can frame it as you being a guy who has plowed through women just to finally find out what their true make up is, but we know better.  you're just a hurt guy who can't stand to be hurt again.

i'm willing to bet angelo had a much healthier outlook on the opposite sex.

Time heals all wounds.  Hopefully when he turns 23, he will be healed.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Ever see what happens at a bachelorette party?  I've seen probably hundreds in my days in the clubs, and suffice to say there are women who are "goody two shoes" normally that will do some pretty wild things in these type of moments.  Of course these are never discussed ever again...kinda like "Whatever happens at a bachelorette party stays at a bachelorette party" type thing. Although I was at a party thrown by friends once where a friend of a couple that had been married 6 or 7 years got a little too tipsy and blurted out something about the male stripper she banged at the bachelorette party in front of everyone as they had been talking about that night(obviously everyone else gave a tame version of what they did). 

I would place money I've slept with more hot women than 98% of posters on the forum, so if that's what scorned is than OK, sure.  Most nights I had my pick of which woman I wanted to go home with and did zero work making that happen, they did the work for me.  Club DJ is like rock star on a lesser level, you should know having bounced there...which is also a job with high return rates on getting women.  One day you'll wake up and realize it was all just a dream, right? You don't believe in any of this stuff. 😅

Dear Penthouse Forum...

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Time heals all wounds.  Hopefully when he turns 23, he will be healed.

i heard he was receiving therapy from @Gene1973.

also, i think i'm only going to refer to big turk as plow town from now on.  with any luck, he'll change his screen name.

Edited by teef

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.