Darryl Talley's wife says Darryl is a serial cheater

Big Turk

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Talk about blowing the doors off...claims almost 100% of NFL players cheat on their GF/Wives.

No stats on NFL players GF/Wives Bradying on player they are attached to sometimes with other players?

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Close but we are the manufacturer and not the distributor.  Also we make brown paper and not copy paper.  Brown paper makes cardboard.

Brown paper is also used for a number of other things - butcher paper as example.

3 hours ago, muppy said:

speaking for myself Im not judging Janine Talley either way for staying married to a serial cheater Not my marriage not my business. But putting this kind of information out there tarnishes Both of them not just Darryl. He for cheating and she for making it public for everyone to read all about it. . Im not sure why she would choose to expose their personal life so publicly. Now. Its tawdry. His cheating was too.

I can handle the news that Daryl Talley cheats on his wife, that she is upset about it, understands it and thinks Twitter is a good place to chat about it, but I can’t stand by and let you use “tawdry” like you’re the Queen of England without saying something, Mup.  

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ok... did she just learnt his *****? Most relationships have cheating, my buddy had to move into my house b.c he was cheating on his wife and he has 2 kids with her.

He didn't have to...and in fact if they ended up getting a divorce he just royally screwed himself over. 

Regardless of what happened unless someone's life is in danger, lawyers will advise to never voluntarily leave your residence. It basically puts you behind the eight ball in the eyes of the court.

Most states are No Fault divorce so the fact that he cheated would have no bearing on the outcome of the divorce otherwise.

Edited by Big Turk

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

No!  That was for the Bubble Heads (guys on submarines).  As long as they're more than 100' below the surface, there is no gay.

Imagine if you were the one girl on a sub crew and basically had your pick of the guys

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I played in the regionals my senior year, we stayed at a hotel and the Philadelphia Phillies were also staying there.

I remember when the Phillies team bus showed up after playing the Braves, there was about 20 or so beautiful girls hanging out in the lobby.

When the Phillies players walked in, all these girls, like cattle, just migrated over to them.  It was my main motivation to get drafted...but unfortunately I didn't and now work from home for a paper and packaging company.  

Didn't you get treated similarly by the girls in college in terms of them flocking to the athletes?

7 hours ago, muppy said:

SMH yeah well she must have her reasons for airing this out like she is.  But if it were me Id carefully consider the risk reward ratio...aka how much good will this do vs the possible damage of hurt to not only Darryl but her family as well.

I mean it is what it is. He couldnt say no to women and they offered themselves to a married man.  And now she is letting everyone know he was  not faithful.

Unless he was completely on board with she disclosing this I think it is wack she did it. I dont like it. Darryl Talley is a revered ex Bills player who has gone through a LOT. Leave him in peace I Think. Im guessing she has forgiven him. Unless he continues to do so and then she is a doormat.

I would never out that kind of info if I wanted to stay happily married.

Why does Darryl get a pass? 

This response shows exactly why sexual assault/cheating/rape etc is treated as whatever in this country...

Blame the victim and don't blame the perpetrator.

Did you ever think that maybe she went through a lot too, but in the end loved him enough to stick by him through it all?

• Eyeroll 1

Talley is the only Bill or other celebrity I have taken a piss next to... the now defunct Yukotan Liquor Stand on Westshore in Tampa, two days before SB25. The gang was All there... thanks Marv.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not lying....I swear to you on my life that Jim Thome was hitting on my GF.  

When he walked by, I said "Jim, I'm a big fan of yours".  He stopped and chatted with me...then my GF walked up.  Jim stopped talking to me and started talking to her.

My mom said I need to grab her and say goodbye to Jim.

And she would have probably went for it if you weren't there...

Women are much better at having random one off encounters than guys are. Guys want it to keep happening and end up getting caught eventually. Women can have a single encounter, be exceptionally discreet about it and come home and kiss you after they just had another man's sausage in their mouth and you'd never know.

In fact, I was talking to a woman who said one of her fantasies and things that really got her off was to have sex with two guys in the same day without either of them knowing she had sex with the other one...said she liked the risk of being caught and how taboo it was and it got her off. I think you'd be surprised how many women would admit something like this if they were being 100% honest.

Hypergamy at it's finest.

3 hours ago, T&C said:

Meh... if she knows all this and puts up with it she's as trashy as he is... money is a powerful drug and she got hooked. I don't know anyone, myself included, who wouldn't hit the goodbye button if their other cheated on them. That's just my world though.

She just needs attention regarding her "dilemma", who other than an attention seeker would post this kind of stuff to the whole world. I agree with you that the responses here are interesting, kind of like a study on modern human morals in the good ole USA.

I think it's easy to say you'd do something until put in that situation. I can pretty much guarantee at least half the people you think wouldn't stick around actually would give them another chance.

Maybe you wouldn't, but many others would. Possibly because they already have cheated themselves and just haven't gotten caught.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, T&C said:

Talley is the only Bill or other celebrity I have taken a piss next to... the now defunct Yukotan Liquor Stand on Westshore in Tampa, two days before SB25. The gang was All there... thanks Marv.

PICs or it didn’t happen.   

:)

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And she would have probably went for it if you weren't there...

Women are much better at having random one off encounters than guys are. Guys want it to keep happening and end up getting caught eventually. Women can have a single encounter, be exceptionally discreet about it and come home and kiss you after they just had another man's sausage in their mouth and you'd never know.

In fact, I was talking to a woman who said one of her fantasies and things that really got her off was to have sex with two guys in the same day without either of them knowing she had sex with the other one...said she liked the risk of being caught and how taboo it was and it got her off. I think you'd be surprised how many women would admit something like this if they were being 100% honest.

Man you are one scorned dude.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think it's easy to say you'd do something until put in that situation. I can pretty much guarantee at least half the people you think wouldn't stick around actually would give them another chance.

Maybe you wouldn't, but many others would. Possibly because they already have cheated themselves and just haven't gotten caught.

Not everyone lives or hangs with the same type of people... so no, it would be a done deal with everyone I know. If someone doesn't want to commit just don't commit lol. That's the easy way to go and have fun whenever you want, it's not rocket science as they say. Just stay single.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man you are one scorned dude.

Nah, I just see women for what they are and not the Disney Movie fantasy most men are raised on.

Half of guys are being played by their women because they believe they can do no wrong.

That's just facts. As a DJ in house clubs for 8 years in my 20s I saw just about everything I needed to see and got an entire education about the true nature of women, and most guys don't want to believe it.   

"Their woman is special" and "They would never do something like that to me".

No they aren't, and yes they most certainly would. Ashamed as I am to say it, sometimes with me.

The same innocent women these guys think they are dating that made them wait til date 3 for a kiss and much longer than that for anything else to happen are the same women I saw hooking up with guys in the club bathrooms 30 minutes after meeting them for the first time. Or sneaking away with the host of an after-party while their boyfriend was in the other room talking with friends.

So it has nothing to do with being scorned and everything to do with my eyes being wide open from what I was exposed to on a regular basis. 

What's the saying? Ignorance is bliss I think? That applies here.

Edited by Big Turk

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Imagine if you were the one girl on a sub crew and basically had your pick of the guys

Didn't you get treated similarly by the girls in college in terms of them flocking to the athletes?

Why does Darryl get a pass? 

This response shows exactly why sexual assault/cheating/rape etc is treated as whatever in this country...

Blame the victim and don't blame the perpetrator.

Did you ever think that maybe she went through a lot too, but in the end loved him enough to stick by him through it all?

The OP was regarding  a tweet made regarding a very private personal marriage/pro athletes issues relating to his being an unfaithful spouse.  NOT the merits of what HE did.  They are 2 very different things.  Is cheating on a spouse wrong? I think so.  Would I tweet about my spouse having done so?  No.  The OP was regarding a tweet .  If she wants to air her private marital life in public that is her business.

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can handle the news that Daryl Talley cheats on his wife, that she is upset about it, understands it and thinks Twitter is a good place to chat about it, but I can’t stand by and let you use “tawdry” like you’re the Queen of England without saying something, Mup.  

Hey that word just bubbled up from my subconscious and flew on to the page Leo I think it is a very appropo word for this topic. Im glad you read it with an English accent however. 

😜

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SDS said:

What a weird set of responses. We are told Talley is a serial cheater and she is the one being dumped on. 

That is messed up. 

we all knew who these guys were, even as fans.  they partied, did drugs, ran around with women.  fun to watch, but not exactly guys of high moral character.  they were young and on top of the world so i certainly get it.  being on the outside we knew it, and talley's wife was close to the situation so i'm sure she knew very much what she was getting into.  fine.  she liked the lifestyle and wanted to put with it.  the cheating continued, and she continued to put up with it.  couples have a number of reasons for not breaking up, and it's completely between them.  the moment you start posting your personal business online, you open yourself up to criticism.  what happened is between them, but don't act disgusted about it online when you've chosen to move forward with your marriage.

i don't know much about talley's wife, but i have seen a few things posted on here from her social media accounts:

1.  she thinks dawson knox is hot

2.  she missed the legs pinned behind your head type sex

3.  she put up with her husband chronically cheating 

she is who she is.  does this give darryl a pass for the type of person he is?  not at all, but it still doesn't stop her from being a moron.  both can be the case, and seems to be.

12 hours ago, TBBills said:

Welcome to humanity... next up burning witches.

or maybe not everyone is the victim they want to portray themselves to be online.

13 hours ago, SDS said:

I will never put talking about someone’s cheating as being on the same level as someone who is doing the cheating. Unquestionably messed up.

she's not attacked only by talking about it, she's getting attacked by putting up with it and then talking about it. 

Edited by teef
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Nah, I just see women for what they are and not the Disney Movie fantasy most men are raised on.

Half of guys are being played by their women because they believe they can do no wrong.

That's just facts. As a DJ in house clubs for 8 years in my 20s I saw just about everything I needed to see and got an entire education about the true nature of women, and most guys don't want to believe it.   

No they aren't, and yes they most certainly would. Ashamed as I am to say it, sometimes with me.

The same innocent women these guys think they are dating that made them wait til date 3 for a kiss and much longer than that for anything else to happen are the same women I saw hooking up with guys in the club bathrooms 30 minutes after meeting them for the first time. Or sneaking away with the host of an after-party while their boyfriend was in the other room talking with friends.

So it has nothing to do with being scorned and everything to do with my eyes being wide open from what I was exposed to on a regular basis. 

dude, this screams of a man who has been burned many times.  if your reference point of women is what you saw in clubs in your 20s, you need to re-evaluate.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You see all women in the world the same based on what you witnessed as a DJ in a club when you were in their 20’s?  Wow.

I’ve bounced at strip clubs before.  I don’t view all the women in the world as them.

Quit denying it.  You’re scorned at the highest level.  

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You see all women in the world the same based on what you witnessed as a DJ in a club when you were in their 20’s?  Wow.

I’ve bounced at strip clubs before.  I don’t view all the women in the world as them.

Quit denying it.  You’re scorned at the highest level.  

it might be the worst reference point for women ever...or anyone that age in a club.  people go to a club to dance, party and hook up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.