Darryl Talley's wife says Darryl is a serial cheater

Big Turk

34 minutes ago, teef said:

well...she stuck around.

Yes she has. I have to think he was on board with her making this public as  a commentary on pro athletes and their habits overall.

I just dont think that kind of info is mine or anybody elses business. What's next, a 90's tell all with alllll the dirt from those days?

Not interested .

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

There's something to be said about loyalty. Darryl must have something really good about him for his wife to stick around after everything she claims.

What could that po$$ibly be??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not lying....I swear to you on my life that Jim Thome was hitting on my GF.  

When he walked by, I said "Jim, I'm a big fan of yours".  He stopped and chatted with me...then my GF walked up.  Jim stopped talking to me and started talking to her.

My mom said I need to grab her and say goodbye to Jim.

I would’ve told my girlfriend play ball lol make sure she gets a bunch of jerseys signed 

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

Yes she has. I have to think he was on board with her making this public as  a commentary on pro athletes and their habits overall.

I just dont think that kind of info is mine or anybody elses business. What's next, a 90's tell all with alllll the dirt from those days?

Not interested .

i'm with you.  what happens between them is their business, but i have no idea why she'd suddenly float this out there.  

19 minutes ago, T&C said:

She's a classy gal.

cadillac or character.  she had to make the decision.

10 minutes ago, SDS said:

What a weird set of responses. We are told Talley is a serial cheater and she is the one being dumped on. 

That is messed up. 

It's hard to respect anyone who constantly puts up with this kind of behavior, year after year... man or woman. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

What a weird set of responses. We are told Talley is a serial cheater and she is the one being dumped on. 

That is messed up. 

speaking for myself Im not judging Janine Talley either way for staying married to a serial cheater Not my marriage not my business. But putting this kind of information out there tarnishes Both of them not just Darryl. He for cheating and she for making it public for everyone to read all about it. . Im not sure why she would choose to expose their personal life so publicly. Now. Its tawdry. His cheating was too.

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

It's hard to respect anyone who constantly puts up with this kind of behavior, year after year... man or woman. 

once again, you’re attacking someone for putting up with “the behavior” and not the person actually doing the behavior.

if what we said was true, Darryl Talley is actually the person doing the bad thing here. She’s being attacked for talking about it, putting up with it, speaking her mind. It’s unquestionably messed up.

1 minute ago, muppy said:

speaking for myself Im not judging Janine Talley either way for staying married to a serial cheater Not my marriage not my business. But putting this kind of information out there tarnishes Both of them not just Darryl. He for cheating and she for making it public for everyone to read all about it. . Im not sure why she would choose to expose their personal life so publicly. Now. Its tawdry. His cheating was too.

I will never put talking about someone’s cheating as being on the same level as someone who is doing the cheating. Unquestionably messed up.

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

There's something to be said about loyalty. Darryl must have something really good about him for his wife to stick around after everything she claims.

Was it Chris Rock who says “we’re only as loyal as our options”?  

These guys have a LOT of options! 

I suspect she has far fewer. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SDS said:

once again, you’re attacking someone for putting up with “the behavior” and not the person actually doing the behavior.

if what we said was true, Darryl Talley is actually the person doing the bad thing here. She’s being attacked for talking about it, putting up with it, speaking her mind. It’s unquestionably messed up.

I will never put talking about someone’s cheating as being on the same level as someone who is doing the cheating. Unquestionably messed up.

here here for freedom of speech. I'm just questioning the rationale and timing. Their personal life has zero bearing on my own it's just disconcerting to read period as far as Im concerned Not a fact I needed to know.

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

here here for freedom of speech. I'm just questioning the rationale and timing. Their personal life has zero bearing on my own it's just disconcerting to read period as far as Im concerned Not a fact I needed to know.

Yet, the headline isn’t Janine Talley inexplicably makes controversial tweet. Again, if true, Darryl Talley is the hurricane and Janine’s tweet is a fart in the hurricane. Talking about how this hurricane smells is severely misguided.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Yet, the headline isn’t Janine Talley inexplicably makes controversial tweet. Again, if true, Darryl Talley is the hurricane and Janine is a fart in the hurricane. Talking about how this hurricane smells is severely misguided.

fair enough SDS. And if what she posted is true its something that occurs often with pro athletes.  

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

What could that po$$ibly be??

YET... Once they retire, income and lifestyle drops tremendously!

Still gotta give her credit... Most other gold diggers dump when the lavish lifestyle ends.

17 minutes ago, muppy said:

fair enough SDS. And if what she posted is true its something that occurs often with pro athletes.  

Tiger Woods on line #1. 😏 

52 minutes ago, SDS said:

Meh... if she knows all this and puts up with it she's as trashy as he is... money is a powerful drug and she got hooked. I don't know anyone, myself included, who wouldn't hit the goodbye button if their other cheated on them. That's just my world though.

She just needs attention regarding her "dilemma", who other than an attention seeker would post this kind of stuff to the whole world. I agree with you that the responses here are interesting, kind of like a study on modern human morals in the good ole USA.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.