Darryl Talley's wife says Darryl is a serial cheater

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have never cheated but I also have never had beautiful women throwing themselves at me every day.  I don't know how much discipline someone can have when it's always in your face.

If I was a celebrity or athlete, I would probably never get married.

Yep 

A barmaid gives me a free drinkat the bar and  my woman looks at me like I just committed adultery

Just now, Gugny said:

When I was in the Navy, a lot of guys had a "100 mile rule."  If we were 100 miles from the base, then it wasn't cheating if they got laid.

Wasn't the 100 mile rule that it wasn't gay if you were over 100 miles from shore?  I guess its good that it also wasn't cheating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wasn't the 100 mile rule that it wasn't gay if you were over 100 miles from shore?  I guess its good that it also wasn't cheating.

No!  That was for the Bubble Heads (guys on submarines).  As long as they're more than 100' below the surface, there is no gay.

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You can lop a couple zeroes off that number for that rule.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yep 

A barmaid gives me a free drinkat the bar and  my woman looks at me like I just committed adultery

When I played in the regionals my senior year, we stayed at a hotel and the Philadelphia Phillies were also staying there.

I remember when the Phillies team bus showed up after playing the Braves, there was about 20 or so beautiful girls hanging out in the lobby.

When the Phillies players walked in, all these girls, like cattle, just migrated over to them.  It was my main motivation to get drafted...but unfortunately I didn't and now work from home for a paper and packaging company.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I played in the regionals my senior year, we stayed at a hotel and the Philadelphia Phillies were also staying there.

I remember when the Phillies team bus showed up after playing the Braves, there was about 20 or so beautiful girls hanging out in the lobby.

When the Phillies players walked in, all these girls, like cattle, just migrated over to them.  It was my main motivation to get drafted...but unfortunately I didn't and now work from home for a paper and packaging company.  

I would’ve thrown on My college jersey and Told them That they had to go through the amateurs before you get to the pros

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I would’ve thrown on My college jersey and Told them That they had to go through the amateurs before you get to the pros

I'm not lying....I swear to you on my life that Jim Thome was hitting on my GF.  

When he walked by, I said "Jim, I'm a big fan of yours".  He stopped and chatted with me...then my GF walked up.  Jim stopped talking to me and started talking to her.

My mom said I need to grab her and say goodbye to Jim.

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha (+1) 4

SMH yeah well she must have her reasons for airing this out like she is.  But if it were me Id carefully consider the risk reward ratio...aka how much good will this do vs the possible damage of hurt to not only Darryl but her family as well.

I mean it is what it is. He couldnt say no to women and they offered themselves to a married man.  And now she is letting everyone know he was  not faithful.

Unless he was completely on board with she disclosing this I think it is wack she did it. I dont like it. Darryl Talley is a revered ex Bills player who has gone through a LOT. Leave him in peace I Think. Im guessing she has forgiven him. Unless he continues to do so and then she is a doormat.

I would never out that kind of info if I wanted to stay happily married.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.