NFL Suspends Dolphins owner Stephen Ross until October 17th, 2022 after investigation. Dolphins forfeit 2023 1st round pick and 2024 3rd round pick

Big Turk

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do sports leagues have the ability to fine agents?

I haven't thought that far yet, bare with me. They would probably need to create some sort of certification for membership kind of thing first if it doesn't exist. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

I haven't thought that far yet, bare with me. They would probably need to create some sort of certification for membership kind of thing first if it doesn't exist. 

I believe they have to be licensed or approved by the league so they could potentially revoke it

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Don't they have 2 first next year? I thought their plan was to trade up for new QB if Tua sucks again, this throws a wrench into that. Can they appeal?

They do. They have San Fran's 1st. So hopefully the 49ers put together a halfway decent season and knock the Dolphins out of QB contention.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

They do. They have San Fran's 1st. So hopefully the 49ers put together a halfway decent season and knock the Dolphins out of QB contention.

If Trey Lance is halfway decent then the 49ers should be in good shape. They have a good team supporting Lance.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pffff Ross was only joking when he told Flores he'd give him 100k to throw games.  Nobody took it seriously.  After Flores expressed his concern Flores was taken out of the loop about it so none of this every really happened. hahahaha.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Wow...they got more than than Watson did...

More than likely got more than Watson because there was obviously definitive proof that it actually happened. That's what these people who want Watson to be suspended longer don't seem to understand 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So does Brady have a part in this punishment since he was involved?

Well, that didn't take long. This is kinda like a thread about our DB's turning into an "Edmunds needs to go" thread. Are you trying to do the same? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.