Bills STH'ers get a FREE Madden 23 download AND Free NFL+ Premium!

PromoTheRobot

From my ticket rep regarding Game Pass:

NFL GamePass has been replaced by NFL+ Premium but we still have the offer from the NFL for this new service. We will communicate those details via email within the next week.

Go Bills!

So he doesn't make it completely clear here. Game Pass is gone, replaced by NFL+ Premium. And there is still an "offer" to season ticket holders. But is it a free subscription like in years past? A discount?

19 hours ago, corta765 said:

Anyone not wanting free Madden let me know as I will gladly take an xbox copy haha

I am right there with Corta.  

It's not like I start a Madden thread every 6 months around here.  :P

EDIT:  I think there are three tiers of Madden units out there right now ( i could be wrong.  haven't pre-ordered yet)

$59 - X1 and PS4

$69 - Series X and PS5

$99 - Has a lot of M.U.T. stuff in it and I believe you can also play on two different generations of consoles (X1 and Series X for Xbox and PS4 and PS5 for Playstation)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

It's an Xbox emulator on your PC, or just Xbox for Windows that allows you to access all Xbox Game Pass games (including EA games like Madden)?

Xbox game pass gives you access to a ton of Xbox games on windows PC. But there’s a monthly fee and Madden ‘23 won’t hit game pass immediately.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

To use an Xbox copy on your PC I’m guessing you’ll have to download an Xbox emulator for PC 

https://www.techworm.net/2018/11/xbox-one-emulators-windows-pc.html

Edited by BillsFan4

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to Bills STH'ers get a FREE Madden 23 download AND Free NFL+ Premium!
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.