Training Camp practice 8/2

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

At worst out starting 5 is an average unit.

I agree. I have no issue with our starting 5, and it seems reasonable given the overall roster. I cant stand our depth. Waiting for news that we've picked up better depth players during cut-season...

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I agree. I have no issue with our starting 5, and it seems reasonable given the overall roster. I cant stand our depth. Waiting for news that we've picked up better depth players during cut-season...

Same here.  Especially someone whom Kromer has experience with.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Voice to text impairment is a real thing lol

I get so many incoherent messages from friends that swear by voice to text that I'm pretty sure I've developed some sort of brain tumor or aneurysm from trying to decipher it. 

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Voice to text impairment is a real thing lol

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I get so many incoherent messages from friends that swear by voice to text that I'm pretty sure I've developed some sort of brain tumor or aneurysm from trying to decipher it. 

Hell, I thought it was because I was high 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Add in the fact there is a pizza wings, sub shop on every corner in WNY, A few generations now have lived this reality.

When I was growing up it was a large and small pizza a bucket of wings almost every weekend.

Then if I went to B-Day party or Boy scouts or any other event the odds are there was going to be pizza and wings there.

Add in that I would go out for Burgers and fries often in between I'm lucky I'm just a type 2 diabetic.

I have refined my diet quite well since being diagnosed, but I should of seen it coming. 3 of my 4 Grandparents were type 2 diabetics who had complications. I did learn a lot of what not to do watching them.

Too many carbs with saturated fats is a killer, and that's what the American / Western Diet is. Pizza and Wings, Burgers and Fries etc...

I hear ya, the most weight i gained in one fall & winter was after i moved back to Rochester for a few years,  and did the Pizza & Wings thing all fall and winter watching the Bills,  i swear a I gained twenty-five pounds that winter, it took a lot of miles on my bike to sweat that off 😂 lessen learned right there, 

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Again, this take gets really old when you look at their defensive line and the cap allocation there.

I love seeing people who spend time all year to openly complain about our defense, then complain again in the offseason when they go and address and improve the defense.  

Offense averaged 41.5 points per game in the playoffs last year.  Defense gave up 42 points to KC to send us home and couldn't hold KC for 13 seconds or prevent a TD on the opening drive of OT.

Seems like the problem was pretty clear why our season ended last year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I love seeing people who spend time all year to openly complain about our defense, then complain again in the offseason when they go and address and improve the defense.  

Offense averaged 41.5 points per game in the playoffs last year.  Defense gave up 42 points to KC to send us home and couldn't hold KC for 13 seconds or prevent a TD on the opening drive of OT.

Seems like the problem was pretty clear why our season ended last year.

If you love to see those people, you’ve come to the right place and addressed the right person. Scott will tell you all about the deficiencies. He analyzes deficiencies better than anybody….

1 hour ago, Mango said:

There were reports that earlier in practice JP had made contact with Keenum and Josh pulled him aside and told him to back off.

More than anything I think this is a tough roster to make at the moment, so low end guys like Phillips show up with much more stress than usual. 

Do you see Jordan Phillips as "low end" on the Bills DL?

He's like their 3rd highest paid DLman, after Oliver and DaQuan Jones - second if you take into account the void year to split the signing bonus - and his $4.25M is said to be guaranteed , with $3M guaranteed at signing

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Got to think Josh is thinking "This is going to be a thing now isn't." after getting asked to sign his second baby.

I hope Josh draws the line at "Sign my Poodle, S'il vous Plait"

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.