Training Camp practice 8/2

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, costrovs said:

Mika is it dress but in the corner by the peloton bikes as he is Roger Saffold and 62.

WTF did this guy just say?? lol

I think it’s code for ‘no speaka de Eng-lis’..🤔

Astro’s editor must be on vacation..

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, costrovs said:

Mika is it dress but in the corner by the peloton bikes as he is Roger Saffold and 62.

WTF did this guy just say?? lol

Yeah, Dean has become more and more annoying with his ridiculous descriptions lately. He is borderline unreadable anymore.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Again, this take gets really old when you look at their defensive line and the cap allocation there.

Would you have preferred the Bills spent on a couple killer offensive guards instead of, say, Von Miller?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Didn’t these guys know Brown was getting back surgery? 

Just don’t play Josh in the preseason if this is what they are trotting out infront of him come the next month.

And the sad thing is that you don’t know better… 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Love the Von Miller signing…. Your forgetting Settle, Jones, Philips, and Shaq…. I guess you can continue to ignore my point with your straw man ways. They’ve dedicated a ***** ton of cap and draft picks for very good defensive line depth so the 8-9 man line rotation can work at the expense of other positions. 

At worst out starting 5 is an average unit.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

And the sad thing is that you don’t know better… 

You know something Don it's a little strange how some fans see the camp/preseason games.

We constantly hear how no one wants starters to play the preseason BUT everyone freaks out when players are kept out of

camp practices with minor injuries.  It seems to me missing some time and resting these guys to get 100% is the smart thing.

If the O-Line isn't fielding the starters until preseason games they can always get snaps with Keenum at QB.

This seems to happen every camp under McDermott.  Bills are known for holding these guys out and being overly cautious early in the year.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

58 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Out of character from the guy who grabbed a Texans linebacker by the pads and took him down as he went OOB on a run?

From the guy who grabbed one Rams defender by the face mask, used him to take down another Rams defender before throwing him down, stiff armed Aaron Donald, then threw the all away?

Nah.

Look at the list of OLmen who aren't practicing.  Josh has the JV in front of him and he's getting harried and harrassed in a manner to which he is not accustomed at training camp. Buscaglia reported out of 26 snaps, Oliver had 2 sacks, 3 pressures, and 1 TFL.  Other guys on the line are also getting home.  They can't "sack" the QB, but the DLmen push it a bit.  Oliver took Allen to the ground - "pushed into him" or "tripped".  The others are "tapping" him to make sure he knows they're there and I"m sure some of those taps have force behind them. 

They're pushing the "no contact" line, nothing to see here, that always happens in training camp and practice, but the Swiss Cheese in front of him means it's happening more and harder.  And they're "playing to the echo of the whistle" again, nothing to see here, coached that way.

It seems Josh felt BigJ9797 went over the line and hit him on his throwing shoulder after the whistle.  He took offense to that.  I'm sure they worked it out, when Phillips was here before he was apparently a friend and mentor to Josh and had his back.

In the long run, it's going to be good for the offense to have to struggle and overcome adversity in practice, but if we don't put some credible OL in there soon it's going to go to the heads of the DLmen.

Against opponents I expect it. Not a teammate, much less a friend and mentor. 

40 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Bills not addressing the OL this off-season is already becoming an issue.

They didn’t?

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watching this video just reminds me of the conditioning top NFL athletes have to be in.   If most people hop around like Tre is doing here, they’d be considered rehabbed and good to go. And he’s...how long away from being ready to play?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.