Warren Sharp fades the Bills - do they even get to 12 wins this year?

YoloinOhio

And so the pendulum swings, so much positive media hype, and now…,  the bills can barely get out of there own way, 🥱 seriously who buys into this 💩

Go Bills!!!

He's not saying anything unreasonable.

I'm optimistic. When the Bills are clicking they can crush anyone on offense. And I think the defense will be better this year with the new additions.

But they did beat up on a lot of bad QBs last year. And the offense went to sleep at times.

The guy wasn't saying anything ridiculous. We might very well lose a game or two more in the division than we have been lately. And we have lots of other tough games.

Having said that . . .  20-0! Can't wait!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He appears to a betting guru and seems to me to be saying that that Bills are a bad value for a bet. It is an intentionally misleading headline but if I am looking for easy money I am not betting the Bills either 

The Bills over 11.5 is easy money my friend

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

My expectations aren’t in the clouds like some but I do take exception to the negative connotation of only winning 4 games where they didn’t win the turnover battle. And? Isn’t it normal to lose the game if you lose the turnover battle?

Turnovers and points are the two biggest correlations to winning.

The Bills won 0 games when they didn't score more points than their opponent. Warren Sharp is predicting 0-17.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I mean....I agree that we had it easy last year and this year will be a lot tougher.

This conference will be tougher for everyone though.

I just want to win the division and beat good teams.

Add in the fact that the media seems to be crowing the Bills as the best team that should win it all. We all know the Bills won't be flying under the radar this year. Every team will be getting fired up to give the Bills their best shot especially our divisional rivals.

Edited by Greg S

I heard him on the radio talking about this.  It does have sound logic and I cant say I completely disagree.  I am hopeful the Bills can get 1st-seed-level wins this year.

I flip to 1520 sometimes.  Its all sports betting talk, which honestly, bores me to a bit.  Its just a habit to flip there because it used to be 1270 before it converted from CBS Sports Radio to another bastion of angry political negativity and division.

Anyways.  Often, it sounds like they make very compelling cases for certain wagers and I feel convinced.  Then the thing will play out and they will be completely wrong about half the time.  

11-6 with this years schedule is not unreasonable.  The #1 defense was a farce last year and it showed against KC. It was a product of the QBs they played. But to Beane's credit he at least on paper upgraded the DL and added a top rookie corner. I'd be happier if they signed Haden as well.

12-5 or 13-4  seems like a more likely outcome than 11-6 but I would not be shocked if they lost 6 games. A lot will be determined how they handle the pressure of the first six games.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My expectations aren’t in the clouds like some but I do take exception to the negative connotation of only winning 4 games where they didn’t win the turnover battle. And? Isn’t it normal to lose the game if you lose the turnover battle?

Agreed. Winning four games in that manner is an accomplishment.  The fact they had so many games with a negative turnover margin is concerning.  The pass rush should be better and that generally leads to more turnovers. And Josh needs to clean up the INTs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.