Height: 19 Hands

Weight: Plump

Last Known Location:  Near a porta-potty at Bills’ Camp

image.jpeg.dfee1439246de9a7c19edf69995824a4.jpeg

If you know the whereabouts of Ricky, pease report his location to TBD asap,

unless of course, a dingo ate him.

Edited by hemma

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Rumblings that Moss is looking good and could carve out a role on this team under Dorsey? He would bring tough running to the table if he is back to normal again.

Singletary seemed to suggest he was never right last year after ankle surgery late the previous year and he finally is back to normal now.

Beane said the same thing in the final press conference for last season. Or maybe it was the first presser for this season. I can't remember, I got two rugrats under two over here and I have lost all semblance of time. 

Anywho, Beane mentioned that Moss had ankle surgery before last season and it never got back to 100% so he couldn't cut or pivot off his left leg very well. He started out alright last year, had like four TDs in five games and ran over a Dolphins defender one week and then he kinda trailed off because Singletary was playing too well to tinker with a rotation. 

Hopefully they find a way to carve out roles for all three backs, which, I think will be Singletary, Moss, and Cook. The whole "whoever has the hot hand" thing never seemed to work so maybe design specific packages for each back. 

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It clearly gets under your skin, which I love.❤️

Thank you for confirming your status as an intentional troll.

Perhaps now is the time to start moderating you as such, instead of extending you the benefit of the doubt as a devil's advocate.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good thing you’re here to say the same thing in every post.

Any semi-educated fan of football can look at any NFL roster and pick out "perceived" weak spots at this time of year.

EVERY NFL team has them.  Scott scours the Bills roster and incessantly beats on his "position(s) of the year" to get a rise out of the board.

I don't "take the bait" anymore.

image.png.b2b585adf5eac56c09a79258785883cb.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Dave_Bills said:

These Oliver updates are amazing. He’s going to be an absolute wrecking ball this season

I'm trying to calm my expectations seeing as he's playing against trash right now. Dude is lighting it up so far tho.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

I'm trying to calm my expectations seeing as he's playing against trash right now. Dude is lighting it up so far tho.

Not to mention that during the season he'll be drawing a lot of extra attention that he's not necessarily drawing right now.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Not to mention that during the season he'll be drawing a lot of extra attention he's not necessarily drawing right now.

Gonna be tough for defenses to give extra attention to both Oliver and Miller. If Oliver truly reaches his elite potential this year we could have a top 5 d-line just like that.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Really? This has been discussed by many all offseason. 

Better interior starters/depth and better competition at RT for one… Brown was downright awful at times last season and Quessenberry ain’t that. Saffold isn’t what he once was with a bum shoulder. 

If your suggesting they did all they could with the offensive line group, well then I really disagree with you. Their priorities were quite obvious.

Ah come on. I’m clearly joking with him.

We are paying an elite QB, an elite WR, an elite CB and an elite EDGE.  At some point you can't just pay every position.  You have to trust your drafting and development. 

The Bills re-signed Bates, signed Saffold, hired one of the best OL coaches in the game and then signed vet depth.  

What did you want them to do?

Draft OL over Elam in RD1?  Spend big $$$/trade for a RT over the combined contracts of what we spent at DT for Jones, Settle and Phillips?  I could potentially be convinced of the latter if there is a specific player you had in mind.. as you and I are usually in agreement that we have spend way too much in money/assets on defense while expecting Allen to fill in any hole on offense.  

That being said... at the end of the day, sometimes you have to trust your scouts and development.  Most fans, I'm assuming, are comfortable with 4 of the 5 starters, no?  We have a very good LT and C, and solid vet LG and then re-signed our high potential, coveted RG.  If Spencer Brown is a disaster and/or Quessenberry can't hold down RT, then you can say "I told you so", but I'm not going to freak out on the FO because we are early in training camp and a guy is out due to a freak car accident and other guys for personal reasons.   

Brown is high risk, high reward... but the other 4 starters are legit and we have better OL depth than most teams.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Simon said:

Thank you for confirming your status as an intentional troll.

Perhaps now is the time to start moderating you as such, instead of extending you the benefit of the doubt as a devil's advocate.

I think @ScottLaw’s biggest issue is his naïveté about league personnel in general and positional depth in particular. He’s under the impression that the Bills must have 53 NFL starting caliber players on their roster or it’s a lost cause. Never mind that no team in league history has ever achieved this.

He’s also heavily invested in negative outcomes, but that’s another discussion at another time. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Dave_Bills said:

These Oliver updates are amazing. He’s going to be an absolute wrecking ball this season

I'm definitely excited yet a bit concerned about our Guard depth at the same time.   

I'm assuming it's a mess right now.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Rumblings that Moss is looking good and could carve out a role on this team under Dorsey? He would bring tough running to the table if he is back to normal again.

Singletary seemed to suggest he was never right last year after ankle surgery late the previous year and he finally is back to normal now.

Excellent pass blocker and tough. I have him making the final 53 over Duke Johnson though Johnson does have a career 4.3 YPC (4.6 last season).  I hate keeping special teams only guys but if you keep one, then I would keep Jones over Kumerow. That means you keep one less RB and one more WR. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.