Judge Sue Robinson recommends 6 game suspension for Watson; NFL will appeal

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

That would be my guess but I am still wondering how (and why, although the way mhy be that she had to find a reason for the - frankly ridiculous IMO - 6-game ban after she hammered him in her findings fo fact) she came up with it. As you say, legally "sexual assault" doesn't actually need violence (no assault does, if there is actual violence then in is "battery"). Investigating sexual assaults (these days in a non-criminal context) is part of my day job and I have never come across such a distinction, even from review panels without the legal background that, presumably, this judge has. 

presumably she utilized past nfl punishments, and that was a threshold used for severity previously 

On 8/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Please file a appeal so it can go to Roger in hopes that he lowers the boom on this guy to sit at least one season 24 different people claiming the same story i'd say he a BOS & 6 games isn't enough !! 

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Judge Sue Robinson recommends 6 game suspension for Watson; NFL will appeal
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL to Deshaun:

RadiantDisloyalGalapagosalbatross-max-1m

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't understand what indefinite means in this context. He has settled all but one of the cases.

From what it sounded like was it was a year with the door open for more if more ***** hits the fan.

• Like (+1) 1