Where will Devin Singletary end up after this season?

Tipster19

17 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Singletary is undervalued by this board for sure, but I have no clue what his market value would be nor how we would value him against the cap. 

Oh, absolutely. He is grossly undervalued by this board. I don’t see a problem with paying him, as he will not receive big $$$. Why not pay him $5M-$6M per year? It’s not like he’s a top 5 RB and will get $15M/yr.

19 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Oh, absolutely. He is grossly undervalued by this board. I don’t see a problem with paying him, as he will not receive big $$$. Why not pay him $5M-$6M per year? It’s not like he’s a top 5 RB and will get $15M/yr.

Poyer, Edmunds and Knox will all be up for new contracts. 

Gabriel Davis and Ed Oliver, although both under contract, could blow up this year to the point they become priority extensions. 

A couple mil extra for Poyer, couple mil extra for Singletary and all of a sudden we are staring down the barrel of being unable to afford one of Davis-Oliver-Knox.   I don’t care who is extended, who we let walk out of Singletary-Edmunds-Poyer, as long as it doesn’t affect the first three guys I listed. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Poyer, Edmunds and Knox will all be up for new contracts. 

Gabriel Davis and Ed Oliver, although both under contract, could blow up this year to the point they become priority extensions. 

A couple mil extra for Poyer, couple mil extra for Singletary and all of a sudden we are staring down the barrel of being unable to afford one of Davis-Oliver-Knox.   I don’t care who is extended, who we let walk out of Singletary-Edmunds-Poyer, as long as it doesn’t affect the first three guys I listed. 

I’m kind of biased, I will admit that, but I am just a huge fan of Motor, I like the way he runs the football. We should be able to sign him to a reasonable deal. And this is coming from someone who thinks that James Cook will be a very good RB. What is $5M-$6M to an NFL team? That’s chump change. Devin is a good player.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Singletary is undervalued by this board for sure, but I have no clue what his market value would be nor how we would value him against the cap. 

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

FWIW Spotrac has his value at $5.2M per on a 3-year deal.  I think with another decent year that's pretty close.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I just saw this on YouTube, it was from 6 hours ago. Rich Eisen is interviewing Dalvin Cook and Cook said something of interest, he said what people don’t know is that his younger brother James is running in between the Tackles. I’m assuming that he is referring to camp so far, I thought that this is of interest when there is a discussion about Singletary and/or Moss’ role on this team.

I think a lot depends on what happens this year.

If the Bills can re-sign him for something reasonable like 3-4 million a year, I think they might do it.

Anything more than that and it doesn't make much sense. RB is not a premium position, and especially not in the type of offense they run.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.