'Praying for Dion' Dawkins: Top Bills Lineman Leaves Camp

Punching Bag

1 hour ago, EffKCChiefs said:

It's always something with this guy. He's a good player but he's also completely full of it. 

So he has to miss time for personal reasons and Mitch Morse says they are praying for him and this is the conclusion you come to?

Yikes!

• Like (+1) 3

There always seems to be somebody at work who needs time off, what seems to be an excessive amount compared to everyone else. Coworkers roll their eyes and make jokes. 

I was fortunate enough to put 25 years in without needing any time away from work, then out of nowhere several personal emergencies and unfortunate life events happened one after another after another for several years.

You just never know what a coworker is going through in life, especially if they don’t share details with those at work. I guess all I’m saying is if you live long enough you’ll experience rough stretches so maybe give the benefit of the doubt.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, EffKCChiefs said:

It's always something with this guy. He's a good player but he's also completely full of it. 

I don't think he's "full of it"..........but as I've said he managed to get ill with Covid twice in a 5 month span last season..........the first time was quite critical.

Covid isn't gone.........I know people who are very ill with it right now including a family member of mine.......so assuming the concern of a re-occurance is all behind Dion now is very presumptuous considering the impact it had on him.

And yet the Bills have nobody in the OL room who can be expected to play ANY snaps at LT.

Their choice of a swing tackle was a run-block only RT in Quessenberry who lead all tackles in sacks allowed in 2021 (as a RT).

Jason Peters is out there........he should be IN Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I’ve seen a lot of ignorant, attention seeking posts on this forum over the years, but this one is right up near the top. If it is meant as a trolling post, it lacks any wit or creativity. If you truly feel this way about one of the best Bills on and off the field, you are no fan and need to find a different hobby.  Dion constantly gives back to the community and fans in addition to his clear dedication to the team. Go away. 

Month-old profile, steady pace of negative reactions to their posts, probably best just to ignore. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.