Andre Reed heavily suggests that OBJ will sign with Bills

3 minutes ago, uninja said:

We tried this last year with Sanders and Davis outplayed him. What's bringing OBJ going to do for us other than make a crowded WR room messier and stuff Davis deeper down the depth chart when he really shouldn't be?

Most years I would be all about bringing in OBJ but this team is loaded and I just don't know what he adds at this point other than make WR situation more difficult than it already is.

Kumerow is our 3rd outside WR.  He would be a legit outside depth WR come playoff time.  If Diggs or Davis have to miss time or have season ending injury, he’d be a great insurance policy

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Up until today .. and even with OBJ tweeting, I thought this was all smoke with a small chance of happening. 

Im now thinking we’re going to sign him. 

Because Von and Andre are recruiting him?  I’m not buying it, Beane keeps everything on lock down.  If I was a gambling man I’d give you 10/1 odds for this to happen.  

Edited by TheWeatherMan

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yep that’s the one. How were you able to get it on here?? I tried multiple times and it wouldn’t let me. 

I use imgbb.com to upload pics and get a .jpg link so I can post here. Takes like 15-20 seconds total if you know what you’re doing

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I have very mixed feelings on this and I'm just going to go through them and just maybe, someone can help me sort them out

1. I do not want drama on this season... Josh Allen is STILL growing... Will OBJ's drama screw with that?

2. I really love McKenzie's growth... At 27 years old IF he has taken the next step, we can get 4 great years out of him but this will take lots of live game day reps to confirm.

3. This is Davis's time to shine! I don't want to pull from that.

4. Is there more to Crowders injury that we don't know?

While OBJ does bring something to the table, I feel my thoughts bring to much concern.

My attempt to address concerns:

1. OBJ did not have much drama in LA last year. Perhaps with a competent team around him, he doesn’t have much to dramatize. Having an elite QB who is a class act helps ease Wr concerns. Beasley was a pretty big source of drama last year, but I don’t think it impacted the team’s performance much, and especially not in the playoffs when the offense was firing on all cylinders. OBJ also wouldn’t have much time to cause drama as he likely won’t be back till November or later. 

2/3 If McKenzie and Gabe Davis start playing extremely well, OBJ would be great to have as a 4 for late in the season. If Gabe is truly shining, OBJ can take on a reserve role and play in a rotation, which the bills have used in the past to keep their players fresh and healthy. OBJ is also a lot better than any of our depth currently which would give some security for injuries later in the season. 

4. If there is more to Crowder’s injury, all the more reason to bring in another receiver. If not, more depth is a good thing. OBJ is a threat on the field who can dominate games and would slot over Crowder regardless. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I have very mixed feelings on this and I'm just going to go through them and just maybe, someone can help me sort them out

1. I do not want drama on this season... Josh Allen is STILL growing... Will OBJ's drama screw with that?

2. I really love McKenzie's growth... At 27 years old IF he has taken the next step, we can get 4 great years out of him but this will take lots of live game day reps to confirm.

3. This is Davis's time to shine! I don't want to pull from that.

4. Is there more to Crowders injury that we don't know?

While OBJ does bring something to the table, I feel my thoughts bring to much concern.

The nice thing is, if this were to happen, it wouldn't be like a Sanders situation where Gabe is relegated to WR3.  OBJ wouldn't be ready for quite a while so we would still get to see what Gabe looks like as WR2, and then- possibly- add on another weapon.

Someone claimed he was pulled over by a State Trooper in Rochester area

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

The nice thing is, if this were to happen, it wouldn't be like a Sanders situation where Gabe is relegated to WR3.  OBJ wouldn't be ready for quite a while so we would still get to see what Gabe looks like as WR2, and then- possibly- add on another weapon.

This. Fans seem to enjoy putting everything in a box. Sign me up for WR3 & WR4 sets of Diggs Davis OBJ McKenzie with Crowder Shakir mixed in 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.