Training Camp practice 7/30 - The pads come on

YoloinOhio

At this point I want to declare, unofficially of course, Isaiah McKenzie as the third wide receiver for this team. He gets a lot of work on offense and looks really good doing it. On Saturday, he made an excellent grab in the back of the end zone for a touchdown from Allen.

McKenzie was running along the back line and had to get up really high for the ball before coming down and making sure that not only one foot was in bounds but that he got a knee down as he went to the ground, as well.

Even if he’s not going to be a factor in the return game, McKenzie looks like he’s going to be a big part of this football team in 2022.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 5

54 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That's an interesting comment from Morse.

Didn't even know anything was wrong with Dion.  Just knew he was out.

New to me as well....

Kinda seems like it's more of a personal type situation than physical/injury type. Either way, hoping for the best for him

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Howard still having a tough time it seems. Although I never had much expectations inthe first place, however didn't think it would take a whole lot to beat out Sweeney.

Looking like he may have a difficult time with that unfortunately....

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Howard still having a tough time it seems. Although I never had much expectations inthe first place, however didn't think it would take a whole lot to beat out Sweeney.

Injuries have killed OJ 😉 but I still have high hopes. The talent that he has would make him the ultimate TE2.

and I love the fight but I hate the idiots jumping on the pile. Just a dumb way to cause an injury. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Howard is more of a blocking TE at this stage. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Injuries have killed OJ 😉 but I still have high hopes. The talent that he has would make him the ultimate TE2.

and I love the fight but I hate the idiots jumping on the pile. Just a dumb way to cause an injury. 

Hope he can step it up enough to get it done because I was hoping to move on from Sweeney.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Howard is more of a blocking TE at this stage. 

Yeah I know, but is that enough to get it done? I'm not sure it is. Hope he can get it going a bit more sooner than later

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.