Isaiah McKenzie in the film room with Cover 1

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Probably destined for more heartbreak, but looks like they're giving it another shot tonight.

I see he made it on. Great interview (besides Lil Dirty AKA Mr. Red Zone taking his eyes off the road and seemingly off the wheel at times as he was doing the zoom while driving 😬) Maybe @YoloinOhio can swap the video in the OP out for the correct one. Bills fans will want to check it out for sure.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

With that being the premise, I wonder which player would generate the most interest and therefore value.  So I mentioned McKenzie, for the obvious reasons I cited.

Poyer.   Epenesa.   Milano.  Moss.

Eventually, Keenum if a starter goes down.  But that would be kinda short-sighted and stupid.  But as phrased . . . .

11 hours ago, maddenboy said:

Poyer.   Epenesa.   Milano.  Moss.

Eventually, Keenum if a starter goes down.  But that would be kinda short-sighted and stupid.  But as phrased . . . .

Poyer would be a prize for sure.  Bills want him though. Epenesa is a dud. Milano recently signed a huge contract--other teams may not want to overpay him like that.  Word's out, Moss may not make the roster.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Poyer would be a prize for sure.  Bills want him though. Epenesa is a dud. Milano recently signed a huge contract--other teams may not want to overpay him like that.  Word's out, Moss may not make the roster.

If you think Duke Johnson makes it over Moss you don’t know football. Which I think is the case anyway based of many of your takes lately. Duke Johnson could easily get cut and no team pick him up. Moss would not (as things currently stand) clear waivers and besides that, he is the only back of his style on the team right now. Duke Johnson brings nothing a Cook & Singletary combo brings. Moss will make it by default. It’s all about how much of a role he’ll have this season.

Also calling Epenesa a dud after all the camp reports saying otherwise, combined with him only having a week in camp with Von (who has a lot of respect for AJ) so far and looks to be trending up…also is evident your takes are trash.

Not to mention in the other thread you saying a team who wants Crowder would just wait for him to get cut and sign him instead of trading a 7th for him…like Crowder is guaranteed to want to sign with that team. You don’t make sense much sir. No team would expect to draft a player anywhere near as effective as Crowder with a 7th rounder. Beane has flipped much lesser talent for more than that.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

good point on Milano.  But he is young and ascending, and Terell Bernard might be a/the replacement.  Maybe next year.

Me myself, i hope we keep Milano.  But he does have value for sure.  And our defense is stocked. 

Maybe (in a Madden world) an in-season trade (which never happens anymore) if our WR1 or WR2 are lost for the season.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/30/2022 at 7:15 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Am I the only one excited about McKenzie this season?

No.  I love me some Lil Dirty and am hoping he makes the most of his opportunities.

But to be honest I was excited about McKenzie returning punts and kickoffs last season and ......

I just hope he's leveled up in terms of his ball security - in the 2nd New England game it sure looked as though he had.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.