Training Camp practice 7/29

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Yeah but it was towards end of the year. He did miss the playoffs so I agree that would definitely be one. If you look around the league though teams have dealt with massive injuries compared to our team. 

Please stop it.

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Yeah but it was towards end of the year. He did miss the playoffs so I agree that would definitely be one. If you look around the league though teams have dealt with massive injuries compared to our team. 

As others have pointed out though.. We lost Knox for multiple games and our starting LT (who's an upper tier Tackle) was a shell of himself after missing time due to serious Covid effects.  

The Ravens were an anomaly.  I'd say losing a star CB and starting OL for the season (White/Boettger), along with an upper tier level LT and TE missing time throughout the season is in line with most teams.  

Where the Bills do a really good job is in managing the soft tissue injuries and making sure those don't add up.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Don’t try to justify you’re incredibly wrong statement, just say “oh yeah, you guys are right, my bad” and move on…it’s not that difficult

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Don’t try to justify you’re incredibly wrong statement, just say “oh yeah, you guys are right, my bad” and move on…it’s not that difficult

Hell if you add the playoff games he almost missed half the games we played, and I don't see how it being towards the end makes it any better that tends to be where the most important games are.

3 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

What? I literally posted the stats. We are the 3rd least injured team since 2012. This goes until 2020, but we were very healthy for 2021 so I'm sure we might have moved up. 

image.png.9a2401a9ab55ccfa3c40221dcf4ad0e6.png

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Seeing a lot of "Knox dropped it" tweets so far. Hopefully, this is just training camp rust. 

That or they're trying new routes, throwing into tighter windows, etc... 

Lots of reasons for drops other than "oh he's regressing". 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

The Bills star players have been healthy for 3 straight years. We are due for a big time injury. Its literally inevitable. 

it is not inevitable. even literally. being "healthy for 3 straight years" (a dubious claim) has no bearing on the future at all.

Edited by dickleyjones
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.