Training Camp practice 7/29

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If he truly can lock down the starting slot role, this Offense looks a lot different than last year. 

Diggs - McKenzie - Davis, with Knox and Cook is a lot of speed/talent.

I was excited about the Crowder signing, but I'm rooting for McKenzie.  If we can improve the run game and increase the speed component in this Offense, I'm not sure who's stopping them. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

The Bills star players have been healthy for 3 straight years. We are due for a big time injury. Its literally inevitable. 

Knox was out for 4 weeks with a broken hand, Dawkins was in the hospital near death, diggs tore an oblique, Beasely broke his leg, Tre white tore his ACL, not sure this is a thing

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 11

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Yeah but it was towards end of the year. He did miss the playoffs so I agree that would definitely be one. If you look around the league though teams have dealt with massive injuries compared to our team. 

We had 6-7 games left depending on if you want to count the rest of the Saints game, either way that's still over a third of the season left.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.