Training Camp practice 7/29

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

That or they're trying new routes, throwing into tighter windows, etc... 

Lots of reasons for drops other than "oh he's regressing". 

For sure, I don't think he's regressing at all. It's just something I've seen pop up a couple times in the reports. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

I read Micah Hyde was carted off the field today, amazed not much chatter about these here at TBD.

Probably because it wasn't like "carted off" in the serious sense. He limped off the field, talked to trainers, then hopped into the passenger seat of the cart and was taken off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am loving the reports of the defense stepping up so far.  Dont get me wrong I love offense, but the bigger weakness coming into this season was our defense.  They were good last year, but they didn't have the edge to them where you felt you could count on them in big moments or against better teams.  Looking forward to seeing this unit tested out the gate against the Rams offense.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I am loving the reports of the defense stepping up so far.  Dont get me wrong I love offense, but the bigger weakness coming into this season was our defense.  They were good last year, but they didn't have the edge to them where you felt you could count on them in big moments or against better teams.  Looking forward to seeing this unit tested out the gate against the Rams offense.  

There are zero reasons why this Defense shouldn't be absolutely absurd once Tre comes back. 

The starting lineup is literally:  Von - PAID 1T - RD1 Pick - Rd1 Pick / PAID Slot - PAID LB - RD1 Pick / PAID CB - RD1 Pick / Best Safety Tandem in the NFL

And we have talented depth on the DL, Day 2 LB draft pick, solid CB depth...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Knox was out for 4 weeks with a broken hand, Dawkins was in the hospital near death, diggs tore an oblique, Beasely broke his leg, Tre white tore his ACL, not sure this is a thing

And Josh was out with a shoulder injury after being slammed to the ground

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

He’s only allowed to report the positive camp news?

He could have phrased that in a way that doesn't make everyone's heart stop.  That is an option.

Just now, ganesh said:

And Josh was out with a shoulder injury after being slammed to the ground

Edmunds was in and out of the lineup last year as was Milano and Star missed a ton of games.  

This should be entertaining...

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He could have phrased that in a way that doesn't make everyone's heart stop.  That is an option.

Edmunds was in and out of the lineup last year as was Milano and Star missed a ton of games.  

This should be entertaining...

He said Allen went down and got back up? I think we are too critical of Thad sometimes 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.