Across the League Camp Injury Thread

Buffalo Boy

21 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Broncos receiver Tim Patrick, running back Damarea Crockett suffer season-ending ACL injuries

https://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/tim-patrick/73-8c7068df-4419-4104-86e4-bca7407e3125

He was probably gonna have a career year playing with Russ. Jerry Jeudy needs to step up big time.

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Injuries any time are horrible but there is just something about preseason injuries that seem especially cruel.  

It's the sole reason I don't watch preseason games.  My stomach is in knots.

When players lose an entire season before it even starts, it's always sad.  **Unless it happened to Edelman.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

New England Patriots running back James White announced his retirement from the NFL on Thursday.

White, who re-signed with the Patriots on a two-year deal in the offseason, is on the team's physically unable to perform list. He suffered a hip injury last September that ended his season and required surgery.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34383755/rb-james-white-retiring-nfl-says-was-honor-represent-new-england-patriots

17 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I no longer feel bad for Browns fans. There's way too many of them running around the internet excusing Watson and pulling garbage like saying it's not technically sexual assault. They're getting what they deserve. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.