Bills are 1 pt Favorite Versus the Rams

40 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If they do lose a divisional game I think it will be Miami despite Tua holding them back. Possibly the Jets but I doubt it. I do think the Bills will sweep the Pats. NE had a bad offseason and Jones doesn't look like anything special. Both the Fins and Pats have QB problems IMHO.

But Josh OWNS the Dolphins. 

Other than the idea of a possible SB preview (or what many think would have somehow been last year's SB if not for the Chiefs debacle) this game is being overhyped and truly meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

If the Bills win great, but if they lose it's not even a conference loss.

As for being favored by 1 point at present, I can't imagine the Rams won't be at least 2 or 3 point favorites come opening day as they are the defending champs playing at home.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:36 AM, Mark Vader said:

if the Bills were to win it all this year, then what would "13 seconds" have anything to do with McDermott winning coach of the year?

Some Bills fans would protest he does not deserve it.  They are like the anti-Allen fans who when they are proven wrong that even when they eat crow it is mock crow.

looking at the rams of last season, the bills of last season, the rams now, and the bills now, the thing that stands out to me the most is the most basic and fundamental issue -- the lines.

the bills lines on both O and D coming into this season are way better than they were coming into last season.  brown as a raw rookie displaced our RT (although largely to remove our horrible RG play) and we had trash guard play for most of the season (obviously we've signed guys and let guys walk) and on the DL we were hoping phillips would catch fire, star would find his heart again, and our raw rookies would improve while our old guys would hang on at end.  shak and jordan imo are upgrades to the guys we let go, they have performed for this team and this regime before, groot and basham (and maybe aj, im not big on him) will be better than they were last year, and most of all von miller comes in and bring some actual juice to the DL.

once white is back healthy and our round 1 CB2 gets his legs under him, the top to bottom talent on this team has far fewer holes in it than it did last season.  i expect to win every game (i know we won't but i expect to)

On 7/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, Rigby said:

Win every single game by 1 point this season, including the SB, will do me just fine😁

Agree. Could care less if McD wins any awards. Just get past this KC nonsense and win it all. Stafford on pitch count after procedure and Ramsey on PUP probably the reason we're a slight favorite. Could see it at -1.5 by gameday.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought the Rams would have been a bad SB match-up for us last year. I might even put that in the "unpopular opinions" thread on the other forum.

Our line - though they were playing well - would have had a tough time w/ that pass rush.  Our secondary would have had a tougher time covering those receivers.

I feel like they've lost a little, and we've gained a little, and it's a more favorable match-up for the Bills now. It wouldn't even surprise me if we won by a few scores.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:32 PM, RyanC883 said:

I’d take the under and Bills.  I think our secondary confuses Stanford and Von Miller and the D hold Rams to under 20.   

Stanford doesn't have a chance against our DL. Yale on the other hand with its 3 yards and a cloud of dust might just pull it off.

image.png.943cb7fb050c937a369a0ff0acc9f4af.png

On 7/27/2022 at 2:32 PM, RyanC883 said:

I’d take the under and Bills.  I think our secondary confuses Stanford and Von Miller and the D hold Rams to under 20.   

Stanford doesn't have a chance against our DL. Yale on the other hand with its 3 yards and a cloud of dust might just pull it off.

image.png.943cb7fb050c937a369a0ff0acc9f4af.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.