Training Camp Practice 7/27

YoloinOhio

21 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

On WGR this morning Sal was asked about the possibility of Crowder being cut. He said that Bean commented that the top 53 would put them over the cap. So, he was speculating that based on where they are now Crowder could be a casualty if he doesn't turn it around soon. Not sure that I buy it as they can do other things to free up cap space. That being said, I see many say cut Kumerow instead of Crowder. If Crowder is behind McKenzie, Austin, Shakir as the number four slot receiver whereas Kumerow is one of the key special teams players and the number 3 (?) outside receiver, I don't see them keeping Crowder over Kumerow. Especially if Cook gets may of the touches that the slot receiver has gotten the last couple of years.

This.  Is it the plan?  No they are 10000% in for the Chip.  Is Mckenzie, Austin better today?  Idk maybe.  If Shakir keeps sticking out he could be better than all of them.  Sooner or later Crowder needs to beat out Mckenzie or distance himself from Shakir.  The blocking and teams makes Kumerow almost a lock.  I could see Shakir over Kumerow but that mean Crowder puts in work.  Not impossible, but the overall landscape is real for a guy a month ago a slam dunk lock by many.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Astro notes from the session. He provides an assumed depth chart at the end based on what he sees in practice 

https://buffalofambase.com/2022/07/27/astro-notes-3-july-27-2022-bills/

Sounds like OJ Howard had a pretty good day.  Also mentions Wydermyer again (I've heard his name from others too).

Jalen may take Sweeney's PS spot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.