As Time Goes By More Truth Rises to the Top !

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So point me to a source that says Trump was getting us towards energy independence. 

Its easy to find...if you step outside of the narrative group think.  Another gentleman posted a link above for you.  Its not that you cant find it, its that you don't want to.  I'll give you guys credit for sticking to the cause, because it can't be easy right now.  Most of you have realized the deception, and many have even left the areas they grew up in to get away from it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So point me to a source that says Trump was getting us towards energy independence. 

It wasn't Trump that was leading us, it was a number of developments in extraction and finding new sources of methods to economically "find," extract and refine fuel.

We have far more natural gas available than we need.

Fundamentally, it had nothing to do with politics until the Biden group got in and slammed the brakes on it.

The Saudis were universally known as trying to stomp out the emerging US energy industry as they saw it coming.

They were flooding the market and depressing the price to the point of making it impossible for the US to allow its organic industry to grow and compete.

Then you get COVID and the market tanks with storage facilities full to the brim and tankers dead in the water off shore holding supply that was not needed and could not be delivered.

Biden has a unique ability to be wrong at the wrong time, and this is a perfect example.

Taking what had existed and getting to the point of ever talking to Venezuela or the Saudis is a totally unforced error.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

For what, you're not really interested.  If you were, its very easy to find.  I've always liked the video where Biden was bragging about having the Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating his son.  You probably won't find it on Twitter...

Yeah 81,000,000 people felt differently about Joe requesting the Ukrainian govt toss a corrupt prosecutor…

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah 81,000,000 people felt differently about Joe requesting the Ukrainian govt toss a corrupt prosecutor…

And I bet those 81 million voters are rolling over in their graves right about now.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

It wasn't Trump that was leading us, it was a number of developments in extraction and finding new sources of methods to economically "find," extract and refine fuel.

We have far more natural gas available than we need.

Fundamentally, it had nothing to do with politics until the Biden group got in and slammed the brakes on it.

The Saudis were universally known as trying to stomp out the emerging US energy industry as they saw it coming.

They were flooding the market and depressing the price to the point of making it impossible for the US to allow its organic industry to grow and compete.

Then you get COVID and the market tanks with storage facilities full to the brim and tankers dead in the water off shore holding supply that was not needed and could not be delivered.

Biden has a unique ability to be wrong at the wrong time, and this is a perfect example.

Taking what had existed and getting to the point of ever talking to Venezuela or the Saudis is a totally unforced error.

Ya ok 

• Eyeroll 1

21 hours ago, wnyguy said:

And I bet those 81 million voters are rolling over in their graves right about now.

Say what you will about rigged elections and claims of fraud, but there is absolutely nothing that outs someone as a partisan hack who has been totally had and hoodwinked than the person who truly believes that Joe Biden got 81 million legit votes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/28/2022 at 1:46 PM, Brueggs said:

Do you feel the same way about all the commentators and politicians that promoted Russian collusion stories for years?  

All other commentators?  I must have triggered you about the turd bag Tucker.  It's ok to admit Tucker is a lying POS.  You dont have to instantly try to deflect to somehow defend your turdboy. 

I mean it's quite insane that they claim no reasonable person would take him for the truth.  But pretty much all of the trumptards do.  Hey did you figure out why conservative judges would not rule for election fraud claims? 

6 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

All other commentators?  I must have triggered you about the turd bag Tucker.  It's ok to admit Tucker is a lying POS.  You dont have to instantly try to deflect to somehow defend your turdboy. 

I mean it's quite insane that they claim no reasonable person would take him for the truth.  But pretty much all of the trumptards do.  Hey did you figure out why conservative judges would not rule for election fraud claims? 

It was a legit question.  You only want to believe what suits you, regardless of the truth.  I guess you missed the almost 5 years of non-stop lies by the main stream?  Well, at least on that topic alone.  You're pointing out one guy and I'm showing you literally hundreds.  Its all out in the open now, and you're still willing to dismiss it, or act as if its still true.  

I didn't defend anyone, I simply asked if you hold others to the same standard.  Then you do what guys like you always do.  

Re-read your post and tell me who's triggered 😂

How does it feel to be controlled by Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson?  Seems like they own you...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/29/2022 at 1:23 PM, Tiberius said:

Cost of gas in 2019 as low as $1.89 a gallon (in my area) cost of gas today at a low of $3.49 down from the recent $4.25 i'd say that might be some proof & that was all while not taking oil from the strategic reserve as a bandaid & not begging the Saudi's to release more oil to the Americans .

NEXT !! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/30/2022 at 7:14 PM, Brueggs said:

It was a legit question.  You only want to believe what suits you, regardless of the truth.  I guess you missed the almost 5 years of non-stop lies by the main stream?  Well, at least on that topic alone.  You're pointing out one guy and I'm showing you literally hundreds.  Its all out in the open now, and you're still willing to dismiss it, or act as if its still true.  

I didn't defend anyone, I simply asked if you hold others to the same standard.  Then you do what guys like you always do.  

Re-read your post and tell me who's triggered 😂

How does it feel to be controlled by Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson?  Seems like they own you...

It’s actually your brain that is owned.  I’m not the one on here quoting media and claiming it’s true. It’s clearly you who is triggered. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...