As Time Goes By More Truth Rises to the Top !

These are the people that we put our trust in that made us think they cared about our well being as people under their leadership .

Yet here we are and it doesn't seem they have learned anything about what they have done looking back . I have read that the Dr. says he would institute stronger lock downs if he had to do it all over again and Joe well he just can't remember what he said & probably doesn't care .

The blind leading the blind !!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UhgzENOMzfPL/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cWFBGLn7RmFt/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I wish it were as simple as the blind leading the blind.  It appears to be ineptness, and they make it look that way on purpose, but its really the culmination of decades of methodical planning to destroy this country...and it appears to be working.  The majority of elected officials are just doing what they are told and being rewarded for it.  The welfare of the people is very low on their list, unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, the country is being destroyed? You should leave then 

Well if those that said if Trump was elected would have left - yes the US would be a much better place but like you they choose to believe the BS .

Yes it is by a bunch of liars with a agenda !!

Seeing that i have posted this here & you will not call a spade a spade but continue to be as phony as those that lied about it all just shows your true character .

Which because of you allowing those lies to first be said with out the proof to back it up & now still believe in those that did lie tells us all that your character as a person is S**T .

If you like some of us here would at the very least when proof is either stated in black & white or a person is shown by video to be 1 either lying or 2 just not telling all the information to push a narrative then call it exactly what it is & stand up for what is actually truth we may think differently of you .

But with most every reply you continue to show us all that your character as a person is run by a narrative filled with bias & hatred rather than truth which in other words shows that you are a turd .

In layman terms just saying !! 

Edited by T master

ONLY FLORIDA REP TO VOTE NO — “20 Republicans, including Rep. Matt Gaetz, vote against anti-human trafficking bill,” by USA Today’s Ella Lee: “Twenty Republicans on Wednesday voted against legislation that would reauthorize programs to combat human trafficking. The bill, called the Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act of 2022, passed the House by a tally of 401-20. It first became law in 2000 and saw almost no opposition from either party at the time. Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, who is reportedly himself under federal investigation for sex trafficking allegations involving a minor, was among the GOP members who voted ‘no’ on the bill.”

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ONLY FLORIDA REP TO VOTE NO — “20 Republicans, including Rep. Matt Gaetz, vote against anti-human trafficking bill,” by USA Today’s Ella Lee: “Twenty Republicans on Wednesday voted against legislation that would reauthorize programs to combat human trafficking. The bill, called the Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act of 2022, passed the House by a tally of 401-20. It first became law in 2000 and saw almost no opposition from either party at the time. Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, who is reportedly himself under federal investigation for sex trafficking allegations involving a minor, was among the GOP members who voted ‘no’ on the bill.”

Yes… Extremist idiots are bad 

you must likewise dislike AOC for voting against harming Putins oligarch buddies, right?

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ah yes....the classic 'they voted no on this' nonsense.  You do realize that are often legitimate reasons why members on BOTH sides of the aisle vote no on a particular bill, right?  It could be that they don't think that the bill goes far enough. Or it could be that there are line items inserted in a specific that they believe should not be included, or might be harmful to their District.  As a member of a Board myself, I have often voted no on particular things on the agenda, even though I know that my vote is not going to change the outcome. Still, my fellow Board members know why I am voting the way that I do.  All Board members do this.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ah yes....the classic 'they voted no on this' nonsense.  You do realize that are often legitimate reasons why members on BOTH sides of the aisle vote no on a particular bill, right?  It could be that they don't think that the bill goes far enough. Or it could be that there are line items inserted in a specific that they believe should not be included, or might be harmful to their District.  As a member of a Board myself, I have often voted no on particular things on the agenda, even though I know that my vote is not going to change the outcome. Still, my fellow Board members know why I am voting the way that I do.  All Board members do this.

None of that makes sense to Tibs he's out to paint a picture that coincides with the agenda & as long as he can do that that's all that matters to him even if you have proof in the form of a in person video statement that still doesn't matter it's all about toting the company line for him & his cohorts .

If they can convince just 1 person or plant a seed of discontent in any way they feel they have succeeded to move their view forward & that's what truly matters .

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is the dumb. 

Between fake outrage over trafficking, Gaetz “reportedly under investigation” with no sources listed and nothing beyond an arbitrary allegation, it borders on the absurd. 

When you consider the collectible decades of abuse, assault, death and agony that has happened on the watch of both political parties for decades—-amidst perpetual promises to fix the border by both sides with very little ever accomplished, it’s ridiculous. 

Less than a month ago, 53 people die a horrible death stuffed into a truck in an attempt to cross the border.  Outrage ensures.  Sadly it’s just another day in the life of people being victimized on both sides of the border and a whole lot of politicians getting paid.  

John McCain, for example, had himself a great life running the game in a border state and virtually nothing changes the entire time the Maverick ruled.   

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is the dumb. 

Between fake outrage over trafficking, Gaetz “reportedly under investigation” with no sources listed and nothing beyond an arbitrary allegation, it borders on the absurd. 

When you consider the collectible decades of abuse, assault, death and agony that has happened on the watch of both political parties for decades—-amidst perpetual promises to fix the border by both sides with very little ever accomplished, it’s ridiculous. 

Less than a month ago, 53 people die a horrible death stuffed into a truck in an attempt to cross the border.  Outrage ensures.  Sadly it’s just another day in the life of people being victimized on both sides of the border and a whole lot of politicians getting paid.  

John McCain, for example, had himself a great life running the game in a border state and virtually nothing changes the entire time the Maverick ruled.   

What’s dumb? The story? 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes… Extremist idiots are bad 

you must likewise dislike AOC for voting against harming Putins oligarch buddies, right?

Oh, and Trump praising Putin? Trump having a business arraignment with him? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Truth rises to the top?

I figured this was another thread on the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

image.thumb.jpeg.e67abbc604aeb8416da0e92c422529e9.jpeg

So you’re saying Trump was “The Big Guy”? I hadn’t heard that theory but it makes sense…I guess. 

On 7/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, Tiberius said:

Oh, the country is being destroyed? You should leave then 

I know you will try and maintain a position that we are all better off than we were a few years ago, in spite of reality, but not liking what your government is doing, and not liking your country are two very different things.  

Out of curiosity, are there any leftist talking points that you are not 100% on board with?  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Truth rises to the top?

I figured this was another thread on the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

image.thumb.jpeg.e67abbc604aeb8416da0e92c422529e9.jpeg

Do you see any corruption in the current administration? 

On 7/27/2022 at 8:20 AM, T master said:

These are the people that we put our trust in that made us think they cared about our well being as people under their leadership .

Yet here we are and it doesn't seem they have learned anything about what they have done looking back . I have read that the Dr. says he would institute stronger lock downs if he had to do it all over again and Joe well he just can't remember what he said & probably doesn't care .

The blind leading the blind !!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UhgzENOMzfPL/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cWFBGLn7RmFt/

If you want to talk about trust, you should start with the echo chamber you live in.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Do you see any corruption in the current administration? 

There is some level of corruption in EVERY administration… but Trump takes the cake.

Ever question why Trump “sold” his lease to his DC Hotel after he left the WH?

Ever question why Pompeo wouldn’t release the amount of money the Trump administration paid to Trump properties during his tenure right before the 2020 election?

Fool me once… 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is some level of corruption in EVERY administration… but Trump takes the cake.

Ever question why Trump “sold” his lease to his DC Hotel after he left the WH?

Ever question why Pompeo wouldn’t release the amount of money the Trump administration paid to Trump properties during his tenure right before the 2020 election?

Fool me once… 

so when does it end? 

it certainly doesn't with current corruption being absolved by past. call it out now or don't ever say another word about it because you accept it as long as your team is the one doing it.

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so when does it end? 

it certainly doesn't with current corruption being absolved by past. call it out now or don't ever say another word about it because you accept it as long as your team is the one doing it.

Four years versus 50.  Hmmm...

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so when does it end? 

When does it end? lmao

Are you a child?

Governments have been corrupt for centuries.

Maybe you should run for office and end it.

Good luck child 

• Thank you (+1) 1