Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

This POS President is going to start a Civil War. 

It’s one thing to militantly attempt to attack the middle class with lockdowns, the ministry of truth and IRS audits … it’s quite another to go full third-world and raid a political rival. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s one thing to militantly attempt to attack the middle class with lockdowns, the ministry of truth and IRS audits … it’s quite another to go full third-world and raid a political rival. 

Fox News thanks you for your support.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hillary was placed under investigation right before the election

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

He’s apparently using Bannon and Navarro’s lawyers. I guess no good lawyers would take his call…

Between this new raid and everything related to January 6 (plus NY and Georgia), how are they going to have time to defend him?

At this point we just need to trust the process. I’m sure the FBI had to present evidence of the likelihood of a crime to get the search warrant. Maybe Meadows flipped. Will be interesting to see what comes of it. 

Just now, Andy1 said:

At this point we just need to trust the process. I’m sure the FBI had to present evidence of the likelihood of a crime to get the search warrant. Maybe Meadows flipped. Will be interesting to see what comes of it. 

This response is beyond stupid, the FBI has shown it will present fake info in order to go after someone. You believe the Pats* should be believed about all of their cheating also?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Lol it was a legitimate warrant issued by a federal judge. Last time I checked is that nobody is above the law. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Lol it was a legitimate warrant issued by a federal judge. Last time I checked is that nobody is above the law. 

These things aren’t done unilaterally.  Don’t be so naive. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

You're yelling conspiracy before you even see the evidence. Talk about naive. 

Just now, SCBills said:

You're yelling conspiracy before you even learn the evidence. Talk about naive.