Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Holy crap - Dick Cheney just eviscerated Trump! Dick ***** Cheney of all people! I actually can't believe my eyes and ears.

What do all the Trumpophiles do now? My guess: throw Cheney under the bus. You loved this man! Obi-wan and Anakin vibes here. You were the chosen one! LMAO

They will say he’s a RINO. Anyone who doesn’t toe the line is a RINO or somehow a democrat. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

While none of this is or should be surprising or unpredicted, it is an absolute delicious irony the dems are upholding the Cheney family as virtuous

😂 🐑 

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

They will say he’s a RINO. Anyone who doesn’t toe the line is a RINO or somehow a democrat. 

I’d think DJT would get the Rino label in this case but keep me posted what the orange hair cult does, it’s sooooo exciting 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is why Trump is fantastic.

He had all the dems and more than half of Republicans triggered to the nth degree the moment he announced that he was running.

Being anti Trump holds these disparate factions together in unity with far greater zeal than any party platform planks ever could. And that alone says so very much about how BOTH parties suck major ass.

This is why people from both parties voted for him, and will vote for him again. He shook the tree and made them expose themselves in the light of day for all to see. 

How an orange blowhard narcissistic ahole exposed the game and its corrupt to the core players.  So beautiful to watch.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

While none of this is or should be surprising or unpredicted, it is an absolute delicious irony the dems are upholding the Cheney family as virtuous

Yeah, I don't get why people are so quick to label something / somebody either all good or all bad without any nuance.

Liz Cheney doing the right thing and upholding her oath of office at the expense of her job is definitely admirable. But it doesn't change who she is or the policies she pushes. Same for her dad, who is absolutely an awful person. Glad he's on the right side of this issue, but it doesn't make him a hero.

It's possible to appreciate somebody for a particular action or position without having to lionize them as some great hero. Some people are even suggesting Liz should run on a centrist ticket with the Dems. Absolutely ludicrous. Some Very Online Brain happening around the Cheney's.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I don't get why people are so quick to label something / somebody either all good or all bad without any nuance.

Liz Cheney doing the right thing and upholding her oath of office at the expense of her job is definitely admirable. But it doesn't change who she is or the policies she pushes. Same for her dad, who is absolutely an awful person. Glad he's on the right side of this issue, but it doesn't make him a hero.

It's possible to appreciate somebody for a particular action or position without having to lionize them as some great hero. Some people are even suggesting Liz should run on a centrist ticket with the Dems. Absolutely ludicrous. Some Very Online Brain happening around the Cheney's.

way too cynical to credit Liz with doing the ‘right thing’ for right thing sake, I believe it’s her strategy for the Whitehouse. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

way too cynical to credit Liz with doing the ‘right thing’ for right thing sake, I believe it’s her strategy for the Whitehouse. 

You may be right, but I don't see her path there. Her brand of not being a conspiracy-believing loon has no home in the modern GOP and she disagrees with Dems on most major policy issues.

Does she run in the GOP primary? If so, I can't see her going anywhere.

I can't see her running in the Dem primary.

Independent? Maybe, but at that point, she's just playing the spoiler and would help re-elect Trump should he run again.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nuance? I'm not so sure how well this flies coming from the guy who refuses to acknowledge that politicians primarily have political motivations. When you're able to come to grips with that bit of nuance then maybe people will take your J6 musings a little more seriously. 

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He had all the dems and more than half of Republicans triggered to the nth degree the moment he announced that he was running.

Being anti Trump holds these disparate factions together in unity with far greater zeal than any party platform planks ever could. And that alone says so very much about how BOTH parties suck major ass.

This is why people from both parties voted for him, and will vote for him again. He shook the tree and made them expose themselves in the light of day for all to see. 

How an orange blowhard narcissistic ahole exposed the game and its corrupt to the core players.  So beautiful to watch.

You're either pro Trump or pro America.

There is no in between and that is why TrumPutin is doing a masterful job uniting pro democratic Americans regardless of party.

You, of course, are on the wrong side of this issue and history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You may be right, but I don't see her path there. Her brand of not being a conspiracy-believing loon has no home in the modern GOP and she disagrees with Dems on most major policy issues.

Does she run in the GOP primary? If so, I can't see her going anywhere.

I can't see her running in the Dem primary.

Independent? Maybe, but at that point, she's just playing the spoiler and would help re-elect Trump should he run again.

I didn’t say it was a winner… but people forget specifics over time and the msm has inadvertently propped her up as a hero. 

the average voter is a complete moron. 

if she could buy her way through a primary I could see a slam dunk Presidential run.

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I didn’t say it was a winner… but people forget specifics over time and the msm has inadvertently propped her up as a hero. 

the average voter is a complete moron. 

if she could buy her way through a primary I could see a slam dunk Presidential run for a third party candidate.

FIFY

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Really? Trumpers would re-elect Biden over her? Maybe. That’s unexpected 

In a Liz Cheney vs. Dementia patient/Kamala race you may have a very strong possibility of a third party candidate winning is what I meant.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Dude …he lost. 

• Like (+1) 1