Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

This is why you get the constant breathless reporting everytime you hear about the next "this time we've got him!"

"The thing most upsetting to me as a liberal Democrat and civil libertarian is how hard they're searching for a crime," Dershowitz told Just the News in an exclusive interview. "It reminds me of [former head of the Soviet secret police] Lavrentiy Beria saying to Josef Stalin, 'Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.'"

The situation would "change dramatically if there was evidence of tax evasion or a crime like that, but punishment for a political crime should be the American people voting you out of office," he added. "I don't want to be denied my right to vote against Trump in 2024."

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The funny thing is believing there was fraud in the 2016 election is completely legit but don't dare question 2020...

It's worse. If you don't parrot the 2020 mantra "most secure election in US history" then you're a conspiracy theorist.

The mantra itself and auto reaction from everyone on the left if you don't buy it is the most significant piece of evidence that there were indeed widespread shenanigans in 2020.

A Dem strategy to simply just ignore reality like they do on other issues would have been more effective here.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It's worse. If you don't parrot the 2020 mantra "most secure election in US history" then you're a conspiracy theorist.

The mantra itself and auto reaction from everyone on the left if you don't buy it is the most significant piece of evidence that there were indeed widespread shenanigans in 2020.

A Dem strategy to simply just ignore reality like they do on other issues would have been more effective here.

Want to piss off a republican? tell them a lie. Want to piss off a democrat? Tell them the truth.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

One problem is this.  The people cheating in key Democrat controlled districts in several swing States, in general delivering just enough fake mail-in ballots to win the Statewide race, are the same local election officials and party members assigned the responsibility to manage the election process and ensure the vote is fair.  Producing proof through auditing the vote counts require the cooperation of those people.  In order for any audit to be performed the people cheating must be willing to assist in activities that will implicate them in cheating.  How exactly would that work?  Maybe we need United Nations observers at polling places to ensure the vote is fair like they do in places like Zimbabwe?  

Perfect example of moving the goal posts.

Let's do a recount!

Then when you don't get the desired outcome you just make up a reasonable reason why you didn't get your way.  Accept it.  The election had the usual amount of fraud.  Should it be zero?  Sure.

When you recount votes from drop boxes and you have already separated the ballots from the envelopes that had the signature, guess what happens? You count the same number of votes illegal and legal.

Once those mail in ballots are separated from their envelopes they are all exactly the same and it's impossible to prove which ones are legal and which ones are illegal.

Which of course was the entire point of why the 2020 election was conducted in the way that it was. 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

When you recount votes from drop boxes and you have already separated the ballots from the envelopes that had the signature, guess what happens? You count the same number of votes illegal and legal.

Once those mail in ballots are separated from their envelopes they are all exactly the same and it's impossible to prove which ones are legal and which ones are illegal.

Which of course was the entire point of why the 2020 election was conducted in the way that it was. 

635 days 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886r7alu3n3b2kn1asfqm

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

The DoJ might actually be going after Trump himself. I was skeptical that they would but the news of the last week is making me change my mind. 

Well his lawyers are prepping and preparing for said charges but I dunno - Julie Kelly has yet to chime in on it and distract the simps.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well his lawyers are prepping and preparing for said charges but I dunno - Julie Kelly has yet to chime in on it and distract the simps.

As Podesta’s emails revealed the “Piped Piper” strategy means Trump must walk free so as to run against the most “beatable” candidate. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No one try to violently overturn the 2016 election 

The only violence on J6 occurred in trying to get into the Capitol.  Once inside, they didn't know what to do with themselves, walked around and then left.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

The only violence on J6 occurred in trying to get into the Capitol.  Once inside, they didn't know what to do with themselves, walked around and then left.

Oh - what happened to lil Miss American Taliban?

On 7/31/2022 at 2:09 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Perfect example of moving the goal posts.

Let's do a recount!

Then when you don't get the desired outcome you just make up a reasonable reason why you didn't get your way.  Accept it.  The election had the usual amount of fraud.  Should it be zero?  Sure.

i agree with this. if there was fraud by all means Republicans leaders need to put up the evidence and show what you got. its been 2 years! its not like the rnc doesnt have the money/power/ or means to conduct whatever investigation is necessary. instead they are relying on ordinary citizens to google evidence and come to conclusions based on accusations up to and including a riot at the capital that many including trump just left them holding the bag when the dust settled. that alone should disqualify rational republicans from assuming he is the great leader they thought he was. someone who fights for them. they missed the part the billionaire stepped up to pay all their legal fees or used any of his platforms to show the american people exactly why he keeps saying that other then broad "they cheated" statements. i really hope he steps aside. there is way to much baggage. alot from people being conned but also alot he created for no reason. 

at the same time dems are loving stoking the flames further and then complaining (and of coarse also fundraising) that they alone represent democracy that people want. hilarious. my position has always been if you have half the country that has completely lost faith in the democratic process, why are you using all your power pushing some of the same type of blatent lies and villianization you are complaining about? opposing reasonable measures that secure this process isnt a good look. voter ID is as basic as it gets to security. the majority of the country thinks this. nahhh lets call them all racists and fight against something that has always been a basic requirement. mail in was a "necessity" even as the science in human form Fauci stated in person was perfectly safe. dems quick to ignore that one but happy to adhere to the other insane suggestions that ruined lives. so now the excuse is long gone but dems are still fighting to keep that going with no legitamate reason besides trying to maintain democrat power. the list goes on.

so dems are doing no favors when it comes to looking incredably corrupt on the topic as well. they are also doing a huge disservice when it comes to uniting anything or making reasonable concessions. voter turn out numbers in georgia after all the "racist jim crow 2.0 suppression" accusations have them looking like fools, but they carry on for power and media just keep echoing it looking just as foolish. the reality to independent americans is they look weak as F that they they have to push this stuff. i guess they feel they have no way to win on the acctual policies they make or they wouldn't be coming across as so desperate.

if either side truley cared they would blow it all up and get ranked voting in because this system is completely gutted and used as the main tool to have people at each others throats. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1