Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

39 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Things will not go well if they indict and open up the possibility of an actual defense and all that comes with it. It's the same reason they are denying due process to the DC gulag prisoners. If those go to trial before the midterms, the defense will introduce all the evidence that's  inconvenient for the sham committee. 

Can't have that.

As qDoc loves to say:

FEEEEEELLLZZZ

lolz

On 7/27/2022 at 9:11 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

There was only one person murdered and the shooter got away with it. 

So strange All Pro is avoiding my questions about why little Miss Taliban was shot?

He’s spewing left and right about horseshit then asked a simple question and he runs like Josh Hawley.

Why is that?

15 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Things will not go well if they indict and open up the possibility of an actual defense and all that comes with it. It's the same reason they are denying due process to the DC gulag prisoners. If those go to trial before the midterms, the defense will introduce all the evidence that's  inconvenient for the sham committee. 

Can't have that.

This investigation seems to be a direct result of this sham committee, no?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, 716er said:

FYx3pkqXoAA5ae4?format=jpg&name=small

Is he stoned? 😁

"Yo, pass that schitt homie!"

"Who's going on a Mickey D's run?"

Random thought: Do you think he likes McDonald's so much because you can't spell McDonald's with Donald? Peak narcissism.

13 hours ago, Doc said:

You lefty loonies know how this is going to end, right?  The same as the 59 other attempts.

Only takes one.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Can't have that.

There is no DC gulag. They are getting the same treatment as the average criminal. If you don’t like it, I’d be happy to agree on reforms to the judicial system. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Doc said:

And youse guys will be searching for it until he dies...

Investigating people (Trump and cro ies) in search of crimes instead of investigating crimes and finding those responsible is the DC swamp way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Investigating people (Trump and cro ies) in search of crimes instead of investigating crimes and finding those responsible is the DC swamp way.

Deranged and delusional - Trump is the most corrupt president in our lifetime and you literally spend all day wiping his arse.

idiots

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

And youse guys will be searching for it until he dies...

I'm not searching for anything, just watching the show. For the record, I do think he's corrupt AF and that anyone who doesn't is just rationalizing. I mean, he was already corrupt in the 80's. JMO

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Deranged and delusional - Trump is the most corrupt president in our lifetime and you literally spend all day wiping his arse.

idiots

The sheep are really so similar they're almost clones.

Don't like Trump but defend everything he does, despite overwhelming evidence of incompetence (and likely corruption) from everyone that's worked with him.

Not to mention the absolute love and searching of conspiracy theories.  These tinfoil hat wearing loonies have become the average conservative.  

Let's be real, any other politician would be toast for the Georgia call alone.   Career over, likely jail.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

There is no DC gulag. They are getting the same treatment as the average criminal. If you don’t like it, I’d be happy to agree on reforms to the judicial system. 

No, actually they are not. The average criminal is treated much better, even put back on the streets just hours after being charged with crimes far more serious than trespassing. That is the result of liberal “ justice reform”. Formerly known as being soft on crime or coddling criminals. The Colbert crew was quickly set free after trespassing. Not surprisingly , you haven’t been paying attention. 

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No, actually they are not. The average criminal is treated much better, even put back on the streets just hours after being charged with crimes far more serious than trespassing. That is the result of liberal “ justice reform”. Formerly known as being soft on crime or coddling criminals. The Colbert crew was quickly set free after trespassing. Not surprisingly , you haven’t been paying attention. 

You can call it trespassing all you want. Consider they're getting these sentences because others see their actions as more than trespassing. It's possible you're wrong.

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So it clearly wasn’t a priority for the cult to reform it and pass a bill when Trump had the house and senate, eh?

Just got that tax cut for the rich through 

#gqp priorities 

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You can call it trespassing all you want. Consider they're getting these sentences because others see their actions as more than trespassing. It's possible you're wrong.

I most certainly will call it trespassing because that’s what it was.I’m not wrong.  Sentences and time served in jail are pure  political theater and retribution. All for having the nerve to protest /call out Democrat election fraud. 

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I most certainly will call it trespassing because that’s what it was.I’m not wrong.  Sentences and time served in jail are pure  political theater and retribution. All for having the nerve to protest /call out Democrat election fraud. 

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.

Maybe don't storm the Capital if you don't like jail.

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah that's all they did right?  Always a good look when you side with scum that wiped their own (or maybe other peoples) crap on walls. 

Zero proof of widespread fraud still.  Because morons believe the biggest liar of them all, the man who became king of the swamp.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm not searching for anything, just watching the show. For the record, I do think he's corrupt AF and that anyone who doesn't is just rationalizing. I mean, he was already corrupt in the 80's. JMO

No argument.  But so was Joke.