Heaviest "Big Man TD's" in NFL History (Sam Adams #1)

BigDingus

Thought this was an amusing video, so figured I'd share just for fun. Didn't realize Sam Adams weighing in at 350 lbs was the heaviest pick-6/TD ever though, nor did I realize he also did it with the Seahawks (but his Bills return was 12 yards further, so it's better)! 🤣

• Thank you (+1) 1

I had to add the Boomer “RUMBLIN, BUMBLIN, STUMBLIN, monster Sam Adams at 1:28.  God I used to love Primetime back in the day before Sunday Night Football.

Back then my boys were just 4 and 2, climbing into bed with my wife and I in our first house and they love Boomer.  They are now 23 and 21 and still in those Xmas moments will bring up the fun toddler days watching, PRIMETIME with mom and dad after their 6 pm tubbies.  Sad we had to make sure tubbies and prayers were out if the way before PRIMETIME at 7 pm.

LOOK AT THE BIG MAN RUN.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Thought this was an amusing video, so figured I'd share just for fun. Didn't realize Sam Adams weighing in at 350 lbs was the heaviest pick-6/TD ever though, nor did I realize he also did it with the Seahawks (but his Bills return was 12 yards further, so it's better)! 🤣

That might have been the all time greatest play by play in the history of the NFL also...just everything about it is amazing.

That was arguably the best moment of the draught era (my opinion). To beat New England the way we did. It felt like it was going to turn around that year. TD wasn't awful, it just never came together. He never found his QB and he never combined all the right parts. He could land some talent and pull off some trades though. We have had worse. 

14 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

It’s amazing that we once had the ugliest uniforms in the league. They totally disrespected the red helmets too. 

I mean those uniforms definitely sucked balls, but I think them being associated w/ the drought definitely made me hate them even more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.