Julio to Tampa

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I like the joke, but Brady isn't Tannehill.  Watch as Julio magically drinks from the fountain of youth.

I’m not convinced. I’d love to see a list of washed up receivers who were supposed to revive their careers simply by playing with Brady. I think the list of those who failed at such a revival with Brady is quite extensive. 

Edited by SirAndrew

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Tom Brady about to turn 45? Why did I think he was 40?

Because it's unnatural for a QB to start for so long or at such an old age.

He was drafted just 2 years after Peyton Manning, yet he's played 7 more seasons. Drafted 1 year BEFORE Drew Brees, yet Brees retired after the 2020 season at age 42, yet Brady's still going... 

Just further proof he signed his soul away to Satan 🤣

Edited by BigDingus

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I still don’t understand what people think the Bills are supposed to do? Just stockpile starting WRs on the bench just in case?

I do think they’re going to sign a WR before the start of the season but if Diggs gets hurt he’s not going to replace him.

Tampa makes sense for Julio. Godwin plays a lot in the slot. Julio has a chance to hit some incentives. 

Tampa is stockpiling….. but that’s ok?

Evans is getting paid.  Godwin is getting paid.  They paid Gage 10M per year.  They have backups Tyler Johnson and Perriman on the outside already.  Yet they sign Julio…..because adding a guy like Julio will likely only help a team win games.  

A team that won the SB 2 years ago is stocking up on guys that play outside…. We’re expecting them to continue to add talent.  We’re the SB favorite….we have the best qb in the league….. players will take discounts to play with us…..but we aren’t signing any.  We want our FO to take advantage of being the best team in the league and add more talent at the positions that we’re weak.  We lack outside Wr depth.   This isn’t an opinion, it’s the truth.  The Bucs didn’t lack outside wr depth…. Yet they signed him.  What do Bucs fans expect?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’m certainly in the “Who is behind Diggs & Davis, and don’t you dare say Kumerow” crowd.. 

That being said, I do not care at all that we didn’t sign Julio Jones. 

If we’re going to vet route for depth, I’d rather call Emmanuel Sanders. 

Ideally Khalil Shakir shows he can play outside and becomes a depth piece we can move all over the alignment. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.