Julio to Tampa

YoloinOhio

Staying the NFC with Tom is a smart move as well. The AFC is stacked. Much easier to get to the Super Bowl in the NFC. You have the Rams, Cowboys, Packers. But will Rodgers decline without Adams. The 49ers would be a threat if they had a proven QB. Maybe Minnesota? The competition isn't all that tough in the NFC. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Julio's done.

Florida is where old people go when they are done. This does not shock me in the least. I think Brady has to finally start playing his age soon. Please??? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Until Davis or Diggs inevitably get hurt…. 

I still don’t understand what people think the Bills are supposed to do? Just stockpile starting WRs on the bench just in case?

I do think they’re going to sign a WR before the start of the season but if Diggs gets hurt he’s not going to replace him.

Tampa makes sense for Julio. Godwin plays a lot in the slot. Julio has a chance to hit some incentives. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.