RIP Tony Dow (Leave it to Beaver)

Greg S

Man, that's sad. I followed him on social media in recent years and he really seemed like a nice guy.

Here's a great clip of how the car that he bought with his Leave It To Beaver money made it's way back to him. RIP, Tony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgJ6RmMltA

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

https://deadline.com/2022/07/tony-dow-alive-death-announced-in-error-1235078184/

UPDATE, with statements from Dow’s son & management Tony Dow’s son and management team have confirmed that the actor is still alive, with his representatives attributing the earlier misinformation to the distraught state of the Leave It To Beaver actor’s wife.

“This is a difficult time,” Dow’s son Christopher Dow said in a statement posted on the actor’s Facebook page. “Dad is at home, under hospice care, and in his last hours. My wife and I are by his side along with many friends that have visited. He has a fighting heart.”

Dow is receiving hospice care at home, with his son Christopher Dow telling the media that his father is in “his last hours.”

Not first time someone from Hollywood reported dead and now you need to look at articles times to see if it is a new update or repeated old news.

Sad news.

He was a huge part of an iconic show.

We rewatched a few of the earlier seasons a couple years ago, and really enjoyed them.

What a completely different era of television.

God Bless you Wally.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.