Aaron Rodgers has arrived at camp

Dablitzkrieg

43 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Can you imagine having a yahoo like Rodgers as your team's quarterback?

Yikes.

Yes he is a massive DB, but if I was a GB fan only one thing really matters…he helped my team win a SB. 

Edited by BTB
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BTB said:

Just my 2 cents….

Rodgers is a much bigger douchebag than Brady is or ever was. 

Oh, I think they are both running neck and neck to win that ever coveted biggest douchebag award…, 

and I’m not alone on this…😁👍

Green Bay is going to be terrible. There's no way that team is going to be good with that roster, this 38 year old dork isn't going to beat an entire NFL team by himself. Their roster is Oakland A's bad right now. Aaron's going to end his career with some 5-win seasons.

• Disagree 2

I just don't get it. If Josh did this everyone would think it's awesome- and I don't even mean here, I mean nationally... But Rodg is getting killed.

I don't love Rodgers, or really have any strong feelings about him at all, but this is pretty cool Imo. Just like when Josh did lefty, or called Barkley over to do a "step brothers" photo.

Dude is having fun. And that's what I like to see as a fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Greg S said:

He is a great QB but also a diva. It will be fun watching him have a hissy fit if he struggles without Adams to throw to.

When you take 50M of the cap space it's hard to complain about your supporting cast lol.

And honestly I still like Rodgers, but he should have traded some money for a team that could bring success. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

Green Bay is going to be terrible. There's no way that team is going to be good with that roster, this 38 year old dork isn't going to beat an entire NFL team by himself. Their roster is Oakland A's bad right now. Aaron's going to end his career with some 5-win seasons.

Their WR roster is oakland A’s bad right now.  The rest of their roster is not even close to bad

45 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

When you take 50M of the cap space it's hard to complain about your supporting cast lol.

And honestly I still like Rodgers, but he should have traded some money for a team that could bring success. 

next couple of seasons Allen has $40M and $50M cap number

I never had an opinion on him as a person one way or the other, then he started doing regular appearances on the Pat McAfee podcast and I thought he was very interesting, intelligent and thoughtful.

I realize the media has spun a narrative about him in the locker room, most likely there’s soon truth to it as I believe I recall a couple former teammates calling him out. 

The Packer have had two top 10 All time QBs for nearly 40 years and have TWO rings. That’s an outrageous organizational failure.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Whenever I see or hear that guy it makes me so grateful the Bills have a quarterback leader who is cool, lacks arrogance, and  is not a head case.

Can you imagine having a yahoo like Rodgers as your team's quarterback?

Yikes.

Up until Allen's emergence, I would have done unspeakable things to have Rodgers as a Buffalo Bill. 

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.