Jump to content

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence


Recommended Posts

Just now, Doc said:

You want a Civil War?

The only people talking civil war are on the right.

 

Nobody wants a civil war but some people just can’t stop talking about it for some reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

The only people talking civil war are on the right.

 

Nobody wants a civil war but some people just can’t stop talking about it for some reason. 

 

Yeah, don't talk about it and keep doing what you're doing and it will all go away, eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

 

The Trump appointed FBI Director?


Shh… you can’t be bringing facts into this conversation!

 

Besides, even if it is a Trump appointee, or Trump employee, or someone who relies on Trump for their livelihood, the second they remove their tongue from his ass, they are re-classified as a deep state RINO liberal.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

 

The Trump appointed FBI Director?


Yeah the same guy that handed over all the tips received about Brett Kavanaugh but you don’t hear anything from the cult.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Bongino goes off. And he's absolutely right.

 

 


Didn’t realize Bingobongo was a big fan of Hillary having classified emails on her personal server. Huh. That’s weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wasn't @Doc the one bitching about the January 6th commission and saying that if Trump did anything wrong he should be prosecuted as anyone else would? Maybe I'm getting my Trump ball-lickers mixed up.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Didn’t realize Bingobongo was a big fan of Hillary having classified emails on her personal server. Huh. That’s weird. 

 

Huh?

 

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wasn't @Doc the one bitching about the January 6th commission and saying that if Trump did anything wrong he should be prosecuted as anyone else would? Maybe I'm getting my Trump ball-lickers mixed up.

 

So this is about J6?  Right.  Simp.

Edited by Doc
spacing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

Huh?


From what we know, this search warrant was in relation to the classified documents Trump illegally had at Mar A Lago.
 

If going after that is upsetting to someone, then I can only assume that they had no problem with Hillary’s emails. 

  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DRsGhost changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...