POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh, a book has been written.  Let’s not even question the Jimmy Cagney-esque quote attributed to “the Justice Department” about Trump’s “lawyer and fixer”.  Everyone is a “Ray Donovan” fan these days.   

Three predictions:

It will contain unsubstantiated allegations portraying the author as the hero, the only parties acting politically as anyone not the author, and accusations of outrageous behavior;

The media will provide breathless coverage and use terms like “bombshell” for 3-7 days, pimp the heck out of it, and that will be that;

People absolutely and unconditionally supportive of the current administration, who see nothing undertaken by them as political will see no irony in criticizing others concerned about the obvious political implications of actions undertaken by the current admin.

Seems everyone is distrustful of the government when their guy ain’t running it. 

That I believe is called a lack of objectivity.  But history shows when any single political ideology captures and controls the popular national media allowing it to broadcast and disseminate political propaganda at will that tends to be the result.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

It's almost as if a regime this desperate might also rig a mid term election.

Naahh that's crazy talk!   ^_^

Already making excuses, eh?

Could it have anything to do with the fact your party is utterly deranged with absolutely horrific and unpopular stances led by the most corrupt politician in our lifetime?

🎯😅😂🤣👇

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

FBI Concerned That If MAGA Doesn't Conduct A Terrorist Attack Soon They'll Have To Fake One

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-concerned-that-if-maga-doesnt-conduct-a-terrorist-attack-soon-theyll-have-to-fake-one

I'll take things printed in the Babylon Bee that are more likely than not to actually happen for $1000 Alex.

• Like (+1) 1